Bass player

They've 2 bass players, on that does north italy shows and the other which does south italy shows, and one of the two tours with them as well. I don't know which one did, but usually it's Carmelo who records the bass on the albums since arte novecento, if I recall correctly.

Alessandro Niola played bass on Classica. amazing bass lines on that album, especially the bass driven riff in the middle of Onirica East. and, dont forget the fretless bass solo in foto blu... outstanding!

id love to see his return, or Fabio would be great too.

quick question for some of you... i dont speak italian but i am learning with those silly cd's you play in the car hehe... but does it make it confusing for any of you when i spell " don't " or " I'm " like this..."dont" or "im" ?
or should i say "do not" and "I am"... just trying to be courteous...

its funny most people i've met from europe that speak english, actually speak better english than most americans haha

There's some shortcuts like that in portuguese, I used them variably, depends on context...I guess? I don't have any issues with what you said above, but I try to write english in the most accurate possible way - although it depends greatly on my sleeping schedules and how tired I am. I am not very pedantic myself, so anything that I can understand, even if bad, will do (although it is sometimes annoying). I read this study that, if you write the first letter and the last letter of a phrase rightly, regardless of the order the other letters in the middle of the phrase are, you'll still understand it, if you force yourself, something like this "tihs is a prhsae" pretty interesting when I read this :)

Also if you learn italian, you'll be easily learning spannish and portuguese afterwards if you try, because we've got many words that are the same and sound the same and as well a lot of contexts. :)

The problem is not about "im" instead of "i'm" that can be easily understood but rather some things not so common in english teached at school, so that I have to understand what they mean, but that's ok 'cause i should learn those too ;) Maybe some strict slang expressions could be "translated" to be better understood by non-american people...
I try to do my best with my poor english (in a forum related to an italian band lol) but I think everyone understands my bullshits ;)
Gonçalo you would probably learn sardinian language too, some things are closer to spanish than italian...

NovemberMourning said:
quick question for some of you... i dont speak italian but i am learning with those silly cd's you play in the car hehe... but does it make it confusing for any of you when i spell " don't " or " I'm " like this..."dont" or "im" ?

no,i too type "im" "dont" "its" etc lol :D

Well, I wonder where all previous member/guests are today concerning music. I love this band so much to the extent of keeping sideprojects and guest participations where the guys participated! :)

... did ya get this?

NOVEMBRE are preparing for the release of their fifth album and will tour Europe in 2006.
We are looking for a committed, talented and capable BASS-PLAYER who resides in the ROME area.
They will have to be available at all times for short and long periods of recording and touring.
They will need to be exempt from the Army and above all have lots of
determination.
All applications considered.
The decision of the existing members is final.

... c'mon boyz & girlz, don't be shy!

NovemberMourning said:
or should i say "do not" and "I am"... just trying to be courteous...

its funny most people i've met from europe that speak english, actually speak better english than most americans haha

I'd avoid contractions all together. Sentence structure is (obviously) different too, with verbs, nouns and agreements in completely out of whack arrangements in our eyes.

And yeah, Scandinavians in particular speak better English than even I do. It's fucking scary :p