Bassbitch your site is great...

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
... and tremendously funny. YOU ARE A FUNNY GIRL!!! Even better, we have the same age and you like red(the color from my football team ;) ). I dont have long blond hair, oh well no one is perfect :D
I'll start checking your site more often.

Cheers.

Yes, she is. Unfortunately, I didn't get to tell her what I wanted her to look for for me before she left. Oh well, my own fault for lagging. :)

Originally posted by DREAMASTER

Ueste habla espanhol? Can you speak Portuguese too?

I took 4 years of Espanol in high school but have forgotten mucho! Though I hear that MiniMurray speaks Spanish quite well! Can't speak Portuguese, hell, I can hardly spell it! :lol:

Originally posted by DREAMASTER
... and tremendously funny. YOU ARE A FUNNY GIRL!!! Even better, we have the same age and you like red(the color from my football team ;) ). I dont have long blond hair, oh well no one is perfect :D
I'll start checking your site more often.

Cheers.

Dreamaster,

Thanks for the kudos on the site, wasting bandwidth since 1995! :) I'm hoping to revamp it and completely redo the design at some point after I get to Finland and presumably would have more time. I've already got a design concept/idea in my head (yes, invovling RED!!). Keep an eye out for it. I'll also be adding lots n lots of pictures.

Percebes o que eu estou dizendo?=You perceive what I is saying?
Espanol? Buenas dias, yo estoy el huevo de gosano...=Espanol? Good you gave, I am the egg of gosano..

hmmmmmmm, how bout'...

Ai a você, ó Terra e Mar, para o Demônio emvia a besta com ira, para ele sabe que o tempo é curto. Deixe-o quem entendimento de hath calcula o número da besta, para é um número humano.

via http://www.freetranslation.com/ ;)

Originally posted by MiniMurray
Percebes o que eu estou dizendo?=You perceive what I is saying?
Espanol? Buenas dias, yo estoy el huevo de gosano...=Espanol? Good you gave, I am the egg of gosano..

hmmmmmmm, how bout'...

Ai a você, ó Terra e Mar, para o Demônio emvia a besta com ira, para ele sabe que o tempo é curto. Deixe-o quem entendimento de hath calcula o número da besta, para é um número humano.

Well the translator kinda sucks, coz is portuguese from Brasil and not from Portugal.
So, it's like this: Percebes o que eu estou dizendo?= Do you understand what I'm saying? A bit diferent isn't it?

Let see (from the NOTB right?!) - "A magoa em ti, ó Terra e Mar, pois o Demonio envia a besta com ira, porque ele sabe que o tempo é curto...
Deixe aquele que tiver entendimento calcule o numero da besta, porque este é um numero humano, o seu número é seiscentos e sessenta e seis." ;)

Originally posted by bassbitch

Dreamaster,

Thanks for the kudos on the site, wasting bandwidth since 1995! :) I'm hoping to revamp it and completely redo the design at some point after I get to Finland and presumably would have more time. I've already got a design concept/idea in my head (yes, invovling RED!!). Keep an eye out for it. I'll also be adding lots n lots of pictures.

More pics?! goody goody Put some crazy ones. Btw, great cd's collection.

PS: poor wolf ;)

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
hmmmmmmm, how bout'...

HAHAHAHAHAA!! :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah crap...Sadly, my knowledge of Spanish is relegated to the food menu. :(