BASSISTS... HELP!!!!

sinisterbass

New Metal Member
Mar 18, 2006
Flagstaff, AZ
Ok, so my band wants to cover "Suicide by my side" by Sinergy.. and I can't really get the bass line.. and we have a show where we will be performing this song.. and well... for some reason.. I just can't seem to get it!! and there are absolutely NO bass tabs online for this shit.. :err: I looked at the guitar tabs, but they're pretty much useless.. I can usually figure out pretty much any song, but this particular one is just not agreeing with me.. I can't get out of doing it and don't wanna look like an ass onstage.. so all you bassists.. PLEASE help a sistah out!!! :worship:

Wing it. Trust me, there's not too many people who know Sinergy tunes. I'll see if I can come up with the bassline, though.

I had practice last night and actually got thru the song!! YAY.. I did improvise a lot based on just going with the root note of things and working within that scale. It's coming along, but bass tabs would sure be helpful.
I tried working off the guitar tabs, but that song seems to be all over the fretboard.. I just watched my guitarists and winged it from there.. thanks for your help, guys!