Bates Motel

jim-my

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2003
Massive thank you to the couple of hundred people who checked us out on the second stage. Was the best gig we've ever played, and that's totally down to the crew and the crowd, and the energy and sound quality you gave us.

Due to technical problems we were short on CDs to give away, so if anyone would like a free copy of our four-track, get in contact through www.batesmotel.net.

Thank you.

glad you had a good gig...

pitty we didnt make it over i've been wanting to see ya for a while, since i got my paws on your four track.. ahh well hope to see you on the road at some point!

jim-my said:
Massive thank you to the couple of hundred people who checked us out on the second stage. Was the best gig we've ever played, and that's totally down to the crew and the crowd, and the energy and sound quality you gave us.

Due to technical problems we were short on CDs to give away, so if anyone would like a free copy of our four-track, get in contact through www.batesmotel.net.

Thank you.

Heh. You guys rocked :headbang: I think there were only, like, three bands that I stayed in the Darwin suite for... But hell, I told you that ;)

Thanks for everything guys, you rock!!

Taz

Marshan Man said:
glad you had a good gig...

pitty we didnt make it over i've been wanting to see ya for a while, since i got my paws on your four track.. ahh well hope to see you on the road at some point!

Where you based?

mad_taz said:
Heh. You guys rocked :headbang: I think there were only, like, three bands that I stayed in the Darwin suite for... But hell, I told you that ;)

Thanks for everything guys, you rock!!

Taz

No worries, you and Rhys were cool, hope to see you again soon.

jim-my said:
No worries, you and Rhys were cool, hope to see you again soon.

Yeah you guys were really good. Did you see Blaze in the back checking you out? I'd love to get my hands on that four track. I'll head over to the website and check it out.

Wallet Boy said:
Yeah you guys were really good. Did you see Blaze in the back checking you out? I'd love to get my hands on that four track. I'll head over to the website and check it out.

Blaze is a top bloke. We supported his band when he played our home town (Southend) and both him and his merchandise guy Dave have had our love and respect since. My Blaze wristband is never far away at gigs now.

Black Lagoon said:
Next to Saxon you were the best of the weekend. Awesome heavy stuff but still with melody.
Thanks for a great gig.

Bald bloke in shorts.

Cheers Dude!

Hey, this is good stuff. My favourite was Sludgef*ckers despite the silly name. In fact the only one I didn't like was Cease & Desist, and that was only because for some reason the vocals didn't sound quite right.

Black Lagoon said:
Bald bloke in shorts.

aye, was easily picking you out of the crowd when me and caroline was watching saxon from the side balcony... (tho u carting round a beach ball for part of the set did help ;) )

PopcornDave said:
Hey, this is good stuff. My favourite was Sludgef*ckers despite the silly name. In fact the only one I didn't like was Cease & Desist, and that was only because for some reason the vocals didn't sound quite right.

What I really appreciate when people listen to the CD is that there is no one "stand-out track". Everyone has a personal favourite.

Marshan Man said:
i'm up to the north of manchester.

Ah. Might be a while till we're in your neck of the woods then I'm afraid. Generally we play down south, near to the homeland of Essex. Not through choice as such, but we all have to get up for work the next day.

Should be sorting out a tour for sometime next year though. Keep 'em peeled.