Thanx to the Biometallers and to the organisers of the Bloodstock!!!

BioInfo

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2003
What a great fucking metalfest!!

TheBio-team would like to thank Vince and Paul and all the guys @ the amust4music team. Supperb work!!

Also would like to thank the guys @ the Rock Society who turned up on the filming of the Bio-vid.

Our fans for their support who headbanged like hell with us on the Bio-gig[check out the news soon on our website (www.biomechanical.co.uk)for a short video from the gig!!!]

Also to say sorry for those who missed out on our CDs, they were all sold out!! You can get a copy from the Bloodstock website now or grab a copy from a record store after the 6th of October.

We had an awesome time hope to see you soon on the 'Bloodstock on the Road' tour with FourwayKill and Infobia!!!!

Metal On

The Bio-team

You guys ruled, last year you kicked major ass but this year you were twice s good, that cover of Creaping Death was spot on and best of all you played my fave Bio song (Do you know me?) Fucking awesome stuff, I'll definately be at the London gig. when will he photos be up (Me and cyberfella are in some of them, goin mad at the barrier)?

Baletempest said:
when will he photos be upin some of ?

We don't know about the photos yet but there were a lot of guys taking shots so it should be sometime soon we get them on the B-stock site.

Also we are glad you had a good time on the gig!!!

The Bio-team