BLOODSTOCK ON THE ROAD-Street Teamers Wanted!!!

BioInfo

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2003
The B-stock is going on the road with Biomechanical (supporting the release of their debut album Eight Moons) and the awesome Four Way Kill and Infobia!!!

Dates are:

22nd October 2003 Bierkeller Manchester
23rd October 2003 Abracaddabra's Burton On Trent
24th October 2003 Edwards No.8 Birmingham
25th October 2003 Junktion 7 Nottingham
27th October 2003 Fleece and Firkin Bristol
30th October 2003 Camden Underworld London
8th November 2003 Whiplash - Bar Hannah Liverpool

Anyone who would like to be a street teamer for some of these gigs contact us on Biomechmailbox@aol.com

So far we have street teamers for the gig @ Burton on Trent and Bristol

For any other gigs please contact the above e-mail

The Bio-Team

ele_is_crazy said:
This may sound really stupid (well I bet it does) but what exactly is a Street Teamer??

It's someone who hits the streets of the town where the gig will be and promotes it, giving out flyers outside gigs, clubs & bars, and getting posters up, etc.

well, in Manchester, we have people who are paid to flyer you. They're annoying, as they're doing it for the money.

street teamers do it for the love of what theyre promoting.

Besides, there's more to it than just giving out a flyer. You have to enthuse at people tool

Some venues don't even bother to put up posters for their own gigs! So no one will know that the gig is even happening. As a street teamer even if you just put up a poster you've helped the bands out. With the way that metal gigs are handled in the UK, a street teamer can make the attendance of a gig go from the bands parents and granny, to 100-200 people!

Hi all!!

Just wanna let you know that you have a street teemer for the Liverpool gig!! I'm Sal, and I am the Gal who runs Whiplash.... where the last date will be played!!! I'll be at the Manchester one too to do some promo for the Liverpool one as well, so it'll be a good laugh!! Plus I can't wait to see Biomechanical again!!

Whiplash

Slev said:
Sal, I'm teaming for Manchester. If you want a hand promoting Liverpool at this end, give me a shout.

Thats cool!!! Vince sent me a load of flyers on Friday which has both dates on.... I'll be handing them out in Liverpool at the weekend! I'm in Manchester on 22nd for the gig, so we can hook up then, yeah?? :) :cool:

Thanks!! :tickled:

Slev said:
cool
I've managed to book the gig off as a holiay, so I'll be around all day anyhoo.
Let me know how/when your getting in and we can meet up.

Will prolly get there for about 4.30ish, to 5pm, so we'll have time for a beer as well!! Who said promotion can't be fun???? :)

Eagle said:
Seeing as the tour is not coming within 100 miles of my city I cannot really offer my services.
Vince contacted a number of northern venues in places like Leeds, Bradford, York and Newcastle and none of them has, so far, shown any interest in the tour.

And we know what audience turn-outs are like in Hull:ill: On the other hand it'd be funny trying to squeeze all the bands onto the Adelphi stage!

I'd have thought Bradford Rios would have been an ideal venue and would have jumped at the chance. However their website seems to be down so I can't go and grumble at the them.

I've not got my ticket yet but I will be at the Nottingham gig and possible one more (finances permiting)