Batman Begins

@AlphaTemplar, I looked for the Machinist at the theaters but it never played in my part of the world. I got the DVD, it came out about 10 days ago. Bale is amazing. This movie is an exercise in psychological horror. Highly recommended -

Ahh I liked this Batman better than most of the others (Alicia Silverstone? Yeah, give me a break); loved how dark this one was.

This Batman is really well done. They've left out humor, but that's okay. This one is serious. It's always nice to see how certain movies begin, like this one and Star Wars.

I kinda disliked the movie,did not enjoy the values it was trying to force upon me.
The action was okey though and the ninja part was made without excessive cheesyness
and too much comical relief

La Rocque said:
@AlphaTemplar, I looked for the Machinist at the theaters but it never played in my part of the world. I got the DVD, it came out about 10 days ago. Bale is amazing. This movie is an exercise in psychological horror. Highly recommended -

I didnt like the secular ending, as if doing penance in our secular justice system would grant him the peace he ws looking for. Personally I see the ending going four ways: 1) the way the movie did it; 2) The Dostoevsky turn to Christianity way they chose not to blatantly rip off; 3) Suicide; 4) He gets over it, and goes on living.

Personally 3 and 4 would have been much more interesting since 2 was already done. i suppose they wouldnt have been as PC though.