Battle Beast - heavy metal with ballsy female vocals

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
A very promising, still unsigned band with some very good and ballsy chick vocals (surely she has sung along to a lot of Halford stuff for example!) playing pretty basic, traditional kinda heavy metal stuff. Their mikseri.net page lists the following influences and I agree pretty much all these can be heard on their songs: AC/DC, Accept, Black Sabbath, Impellitteri, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Manowar, Running Wild, U.D.O., W.A.S.P.

Should appeal to quite a few people around here so check them out. They have around 10 of their tunes from demo releases available here for both streaming and downloading:
http://www.mikseri.net/artists/index.php?id=60843&displ_lang=en

A very promising, still unsigned band with some very good and ballsy chick vocals (surely she has sung to along to a lot of Halford stuff for example!) playing pretty basic, traditional kinda heavy metal stuff. Their mikseri.net page lists the following influences and I agree pretty much all these can be heard on their songs: AC/DC, Accept, Black Sabbath, Impellitteri, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Manowar, Running Wild, U.D.O., W.A.S.P.

Should appeal to quite a few people around here so check them out. They have around 10 of their tunes from demo releases available here for both streaming and downloading:
http://www.mikseri.net/artists/index.php?id=60843&displ_lang=en

Me likey. I've always liked bands like this. White Skull being my favorite.

I dig. She -almost- sounds like Rhett Forrester from Riot's early 80's material. 'specially fond of 'rebirth of the best'.

Though I think I might be the only person who will hear that...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! that Girl can sing damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! It is awesome. Aki I sent you a PM.

A few snippetts:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sih00ShO78&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Late July Battle Beast won the Finnish qualifying contest for the Wacken Metal Battle so they got to play Wacken already last week - and they must have convinced people live too since they actually won the whole Wacken 2010 Metal Battle contest, way to go!

Bump! :) Over a year since the last post on this thread. :zombie:

Battle Beast are on a constant rise. Good straight forward old-skool heavy metal with an attitude plus an awesome female vocals :kickass:

They recorded and released a CDS named "Show Me How To Die" last January and an awesome album "Steel" in mid April which went straight to #2 on the official Finnish charts staying six weeks on top 40.
They toured and played at summerfestivals and also returned to play at Wacken Open Air again this August. Next spring starting April 10. 2012 they'll be special guests on Nightwish's Imaginaerum Tour European leg.

Enter The Metal World (official video)

'
"Show Me How to Die" live @ Sauna Open Air 2011

'
"Steel" live @ Sauna Open Air 2011

Last edited by a moderator: