Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Using the sophisticated method of tossing coins, I have taken your nominations and randomly set-up 16 first round matches. The rules are simple: Every day (or so), I will post a new match-up. Each poll will be open for 48 hours. The band with the most votes when the poll closes advances to the next round. In the event of a tie, I will flip a coin, best two out of three.

There are a number of bands that I have never heard, so for those that have heard them, you are welcome to post your favorite song by that band (or even links to where we can hear samples of the music) in order to sway potential voters.

Today's first match-up pits two bands that most of you probably have heard of:

In Flames vs. Type O Negative

Who is the better band and why?

In Flames because they are the creators of one the best styles of metal music.... I`m talking about melodic death metal and the Gothemburg sound or better known like NWOSDM...

TTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOO NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never owned an In Flames album and probably never will! Currently I have 3 lp's and 11 cd's by Type O!

Originally posted by sexualist death
its not melodic death metal
its pussy death metal:puke:
:confused:

:mad:

waffen011.gif

;)

Originally posted by sexualist death
Fracturedy, you like opeth so i'm really not expected from you to something else:D
i like opeth and in flames (and katatonia, another band in common with fractured) as well. can i kill you? can i???? :D

by the way, someone who wrote a post saying "in flames" didn't vote! check if you all voted!!