Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Here it is, the final match of the first round: Anthrax vs. Immortal!

Who do you like better and why?

For the benefit of those that haven't heard the bands before, feel free to post recommended songs to listen to in order to sway the voting.

This poll will close in 48 hours.

anthrax.
even if immortal have the power to make me die laughing (like most of b/m bands...) :p

Originally posted by Stoner Sioux
I like Immortal better. I used to be big into Anthrax about 12 years ago,but after they got rid of Joey Belladonna they started to suck.
I guess it's a matter of opinion, but Belladonna's voice was horrible. The music was cool, but Belladonna dragged the band down. John Bush, on the other hand, has one of the best voices in metal, and he really compliments Anthrax's music. The mighty Thrax gets my vote!!!

Originally posted by Thraxfan69
John Bush, on the other hand, has one of the best voices in metal, and he really compliments Anthrax's music. The mighty Thrax gets my vote!!!
That certainly was a big surprise.... :rolleyes:

:lol:
(Kekeke it's (still) weekend! :D )

Originally posted by Thraxfan69
I guess it's a matter of opinion, but Belladonna's voice was horrible. The music was cool, but Belladonna dragged the band down. John Bush, on the other hand, has one of the best voices in metal, and he really compliments Anthrax's music. The mighty Thrax gets my vote!!!

Exactly. Joey was the only bad part about old anthrax. You just had to sort of ignore the vocals... but John Bush rules. JOHN BUSH = METAL. Just ask armored thrax. :D