David Bowie 14
Within Temptation 16 THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT
Sylosis 28
Fjoergyn 28 THE SHIT I HEARD WAS ALRIGHT
Arthemesia 28

David Bowie 12
Within Temptation 16
Sylosis 28
Fjoergyn 28 Boring, heard it all before, standard.
Arthemesia 30 Win.

Baaaawwwwwwwwww name one band that baaaawwwwww just sounds just a bit like Fjoergyn besides Eisregen baawwwwwwwwww

When will people learn that "omg name a band that soundz liek..." is a fucking ridiculous question? The reason I say they sound like something I've heard before is because:

1: It's boring, the compositions are pretty generic, there's nothing special or unique about the music they write, which is because....

...2: They're just another band who have said "Hey! I know! Lets make death/black metal and add synths and orchestrations and shit yeeaaah!". Mhmm yup, nobody has done that before :rolleyes:.

If I want to listen to Symphonic Death/Black metal, I'll listen to Wintersun, a band who are interesting and actually do something different.

When will people learn that "omg name a band that soundz liek..." is a fucking ridiculous question? The reason I say they sound like something I've heard before is because:

1: It's boring, the compositions are pretty generic, there's nothing special or unique about the music they write, which is because....

...2: They're just another band who have said "Hey! I know! Lets make death/black metal and add synths and orchestrations and shit yeeaaah!". Mhmm yup, nobody has done that before :rolleyes:.

If I want to listen to Symphonic Death/Black metal, I'll listen to Wintersun, a band who are interesting and actually do something different.

OMG BAND X IS GENERIC is a pretty shit argument, tbh.

It doesn't matter if it's been done before... if it's good-sounding music, it's good-sounding music.

Also, quick aside, neither of the mentioned bands are close to black metal. Fjoergyn has slight tinges here or there, but that's it; and calling Wintersun black (or death for that matter) is laughable.