Lykathea Aflame - 22

New band: PRIMORDIAL

Last edited by a moderator:
In Extremo - 12 killx2
Agalloch - 30 save
Suffocation - 26
Primordial - 24 save
Lykathea Aflame - 22

shit all good bands, had to kill In Extremo (least amazing of them all)

In Extremo - 12
Agalloch - 30
Suffocation - 24 kill
Primordial - 30 double save
Lykathea Aflame - 18 kill

In Extremo - 12 doublesave....
Agalloch - 30
Suffocation - 26 kill
Primordial - 26
Lykathea Aflame - 20 kill

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?????
jk but heres me thinking that the AA forums included people who like Death Metal:lol:

In Extremo - 8 killx2
Agalloch - 30
Suffocation - 26 save
Primordial - 32 save
Lykathea Aflame - 18

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?????
jk but heres me thinking that the AA forums included people who like Death Metal:lol:

In Extremo - 8 killx2
Agalloch - 30
Suffocation - 26 save
Primordial - 32 save
Lykathea Aflame - 18

Well.....I do like Death Metal...but...mostly the kind of Death Metal with a decent amount of nice guitar melodies and more "groovy" mid-tempo drumpatterns....
Bloodbath or Fleshcrawl is maybe the most brutal kind of Death Metal that I like.....

Bands like Suffocation just sound dull to me...nothing really stands out and sticks in my head so if I have the choice I prefer more melodic Death Metal...

and I love those folky/medieval bands like In Extremo as much as Death Metal...

and by the way...you can only have two votes per day....so Scores are still:
In Extremo - 12
Agalloch - 30
Suffocation - 24
Primordial - 30
Lykathea Aflame - 18

Well.....I do like Death Metal...but...mostly the kind of Death Metal with a decent amount of nice guitar melodies and more "groovy" mid-tempo drumpatterns....
Bloodbath or Fleshcrawl is maybe the most brutal kind of Death Metal that I like.....

Bands like Suffocation just sound dull to me...nothing really stands out and sticks in my head so if I have the choice I prefer more melodic Death Metal...

and I love those folky/medieval bands like In Extremo as much as Death Metal...

and by the way...you can only have two votes per day....so Scores are still:
In Extremo - 12
Agalloch - 30
Suffocation - 24
Primordial - 30
Lykathea Aflame - 18

But you killed Lykathea Aflame who have far more melody, groove and real folk influence than the bands you mentioned liking/saved. lols.

The AA sub forum really does seem to be home to people with most unusual taste. :p

In Extremo - 12 kill
Agalloch - 26
Suffocation - 24
Primordial - 32 save
Lykathea Aflame - 20 save

But you killed Lykathea Aflame who have far more melody, groove and real folk influence than the bands you mentioned liking/saved. lols.

yep...to be honest I'm pretty picky in my music taste. There are a lot of things in music that can appeal to me or not...often one thing is enough for me to decide not to listen to that band ;)

I listened to the Lykathea Aflame Songs you posted (just the first one complete the other ones in parts). You're right that there's a lot more melody and stuff in those. But in the first song the parts just doesn't seem to fit together pretty well. First there's a pretty fast part with deathy vocals and then a "out of nowhere" spoken word/ambient(?) part afterwords it goes back to the first style.

The Sound isn't good as well....guitars are ok but the drums are just annoying...
the singers grunting is not really my taste as well...you can't understand a single word....

That's pretty much it....

take out a bit of tempo...give the drums a better sound and kick out those spoken word passages and let the singer grunt more understandably and probably I would save them instead of killing ;)

In Extremo - 8 killx2
Agalloch - 28 save
Suffocation - 24
Primordial - 34 save
Lykathea Aflame - 20