Battle of the Bands

Dawn of Demise - 18 kill...the posted Song didn't really get me...
Korpiklaani - 24
Negura Bunget -32 save
Kiuas - 20 never heard of them but the posted song sounds pretty decent
Dethklok - 14

Dawn of Demise - 18
Korpiklaani - 26 save
Negura Bunget -30 kill
Kiuas - 20
Dethklok - 14

Dawn of Demise - 18
Korpiklaani - 22 kill
Negura Bunget -30
Kiuas - 24 save
Dethklok - 14

my two for the day

Dawn of Demise - 18 SaVe
Korpiklaani - 24 -
Negura Bunget -30
Kiuas - 24
Dethklok - 12 - KILLLLL!L!L!L!LL!LL!L!L

Omg stop saving korpiklaani they're shite, besides their death is inevitable

thats what you think, i will never stop saving them!
maybe you should concede and stop killing them

Dawn of Demise - 18
Korpiklaani - 24 save
Negura Bunget -34
Kiuas - 24
Dethklok - 8 kill

I get people think they have some br00tal image to keep because they're into metal, but the hate for folk on this forum is ridiculous, especially when you take into account the fact that most of these folk/viking bands have similar themes in their music as Amon Amarth. Keep killing Korpiklaani if it makes you feel like less of a "fag" because they're not all about constant blast beats and growls, but I'll take them for what they are and appreciate the music. It might not be the most "metal" thing, but I'll never deny the creativity of folk bands. It takes a pretty decent understanding of music to be able to fuse together completely unrelated genres, like folk and metal. I also find it interesting people have such a problem with bands like Eluveitie and Korpiklaani just because they try and add something new to the mix, when, at least in my opinion, the real lame shit out there right now are all these At the Gates rip off bands (i.e. Killswitch, BFMV, All That Remains, etc). I don't really love folk all that much, it won't kill me to see korpiklaani go into the HOS with other bands that don't belong there (Belphegor, Spite Extreme Wing, Suidakra), I just feel like the hate for folk doesn't hold much ground beyond people being too caught up with the image of metal staying brutal or whatever, so I'll keep saving Korpiklaani as long as they're up there. That's my rant, I'll leave it at that.

Dawn of Demise - 20
Korpiklaani - 22 kill -NEEDS MORE BRUTAL.
Negura Bunget -38 save
Kiuas - 24
Dethklok - 4 kill

Did my two in one post because I CAN.

Dawn of Demise - 20
Korpiklaani - 22 doublekill
Negura Bunget -34
Kiuas - 24
Dethklok - 8 double save

I did my two posts in one... they would have been the same anyway.

Dawn of Demise - 20
Korpiklaani - 18 doublekill
Negura Bunget -34
Kiuas - 28 doublesave
Dethklok - 8