Battle of the Hot Naked Celebrities - Group 1

Who would you like to see naked the most?

• Christina Aguilera

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Avril Lavigne

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Shakira

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Thanks to everyone for their nominations. I have included most of them in picking 48 contestants (my apologies for those left out...pretty much everyone that submitted nominations had at leaset 2 picks chosen).

They have been divided into twelve groups of 4 for the first round (mostly at random, although I did handpick a couple of groups to make for some interesting matchups...see if you can guess which ones).

The top pick from each group will advance into the knock-out stage, and the top three second place finishers from all twelve groups will also advance. Each poll will be open for 48 hours, I will post new groups every 1-2 days. If I get a chance, I will try to post pictures of the celebrities, but feel free to post pics or links yourself. For the ladies in the group, there will be an all male group to vote on, but of course, guys are free to vote on the guys, just as the ladies are free to vote on the ladies.

The first group is one that isn't so random...young, hot singers that have been ruining the music scene for old school headbangers, but leaving bulges in our pants...Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, and Britney Spears.

Who would you like to see naked?

Christina Aguilera
christina001.jpg

Avril Lavigne
02.jpg

Shakira
shakira006.jpg

Britney Spears
britney004.jpg

If you know of better pics and want to try and sway the voting, by all means, go ahead!

LOL hotrod
man this is hard, it's a tough choice, Avril is so damn cute, which I'm sure is due to the fact that she's 17 and I love her voice. But Shakira can goddamn move! if you have seen her video you would get me. And her voice is so goddamn sexy.
hmmm Shakira gets my voice for being legal.
-Jono-

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
If I had lesbian tendencies, I'd go with Shakira, simply because she is the least annoying, although that's probably just because she hasn't been around as long...

I LOVE YOU, BRAT!

The world needs more nice young ladies like bRaTpRiNcEsS.
:D