Battle of the Hot Naked Celebrities - Group 5...one for the ladies

Who would you like to see naked the most?

• Anarchy X

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Ledger

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bruce Willis

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Alright, time for the ladies (lady?) a bit more interested in the outcome of this contest. This round contains four guys to vote on. Excuse me if I don't spend any time hunting down pictures of them...Brat, care to do the honors?

Anyway, just because it's guys, doesn't mean the guys on the board can't vote...it doesn't make you gay (does it? :lol: )

So here are 3 male celebrities...and one celebrity in his own mind....if Anarchy X wins, he has to post naked pictures of himself!!!!

Maybe for the guys I should ask "Who do you NOT want to see naked the LEAST?" :lol:

I'd have to say Heath Ledger, if I had to choose. Anarchy X is definately out...we'd never hear the end of it if he wins :lol: I don't see what women see in Vin Diesel, and between Bruce and Heath, I guess I'd have to go with the younger blood...(I hope my wife doesn't choose the same way now that I've turned 30 :lol: )

Picture of Anarchy X :

bmage1.jpg

(He refuses to be photographed in anything but that outfit...)

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Bruce Willis fends off a challenge from Anarchy X to advance to round 2.

I don't know about you, but I'm actually kind of relieved that Anarchy won't have to post naked pics of himself now :lol:

Me too. :p