Battleheart.. The band the guys wanna be in, and the girls think they can change.

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Hey guys.

Yesterday (thursday) My keybaord player was round at my house and we were writing our now song. But we decided to rerecord heavy metal pirates.. This time with REAL synths (to those who have seen out midi).. Well anyway, we did it on a "one take" basis. Each isntrument was recorded once.. then that was it.. And when we were done. We decided to add vocals.. Now neither of us can sing but it was all just for fun so we though "fuck it".. Best fun ever.

Then we did a sorta Fusion/Motown solo duel where he used this hellishly awful synth sound and the build in wah onnhis keyboard just fannying about and i just solo :) it was good fun. Again, one take.

the final song is a 24second instrumental with Tr00 Poor Norwegian grammer.
It was the only song we made an effort with and is like Visor era Finntroll..

Anyway. I hope y'all like it :)

This was the biggest musical fanny about i have done in my life and it still owns you :D

Link:
http://razorback.ca/sinergy/Battleheart.zip

"YA LILLYLIVERED LAND LOVER!"

of fuck :D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but seriosuly, IM style solo in Heavy metal pirates, keys and this drum loop makes the whole thing sounds good. Besides those vocals..... :)

... in Skog is awesome :D

Solo duel is pain in ears :) Never heard such a joking record :) Except Tuts Frostbites one...

:lol::lol: nice job :lol:

battleheart rocks my socks off
020.gif

bah
let's see if it's better than MussuM! :loco:

[edit]

so... is it just me... or stuff like that was actually released already? :lol:
i mean, most powermetal bands sound like that :lol:

but it rocks anyway :lol:
And hey, putting Jump there is not fair, you seduced Bodomic :lol:

he should do it, i would. Damn three guitar players? Iron maiden + blind Guardian