Bay Area Rock Promotions Presents- Dream Theater

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
For those of you in the Bay Area, I am proud to be co-promoting the Progressive Nation tour on May 3rd, in conjunction with Another Planet Entertainment. This has been something that I have been working on for a long time, and I am happy to announce that tickets are going on sale on Saturday March 2nd, with presale starting on the 28th-- All information will be made available on my website www.bayarearockpromotions shortly as well as my forum. I will be announcing other events around the show on my forum

I am glad that independent guys like Nathan, Pathfinder/Intromental and Bay Area Rock Promotions are able to make a difference on the touring scene for North America for the bands we love--

David

For those of you in the Bay Area, I am proud to be co-promoting the Progressive Nation tour on May 3rd, in conjunction with Another Planet Entertainment. This has been something that I have been working on for a long time, and I am happy to announce that tickets are going on sale on Saturday March 2nd, with presale starting on the 28th-- All information will be made available on my website www.bayarearockpromotions shortly as well as my forum. I will be announcing other events around the show on my forum

I am glad that independent guys like Nathan, Pathfinder/Intromental and Bay Area Rock Promotions are able to make a difference on the touring scene for North America for the bands we love--

David

Great job David! Great seeing you at their show in Berkeley last year...

Cheers!
Eric