Bay Area Rock Promotions is pleased to Present-- Dream Theater!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
All--

I am proud to announce that Bay Area Rock Promotions along with Another Planet Entertainment is presenting Dream Theater in Oakland on Saturday May 3rd. The Presale information and ticketing info is on my website-- www.bayarearockpromotions.com. The presale is on sale tomorrow, with regular tickets onsale on March 2nd..

Stay tuned for more details!!

All--

I am proud to announce that Bay Area Rock Promotions along with Another Planet Entertainment is presenting Dream Theater in Oakland on Saturday May 3rd. The Presale information and ticketing info is on my website-- www.bayarearockpromotions.com. The presale is on sale tomorrow, with regular tickets onsale on March 2nd..

Cool! "Oak Town...Oak Town...Oak Town!!":kickass:

All--

Awesome news David! It was great seeing you at their show in Berkeley last year...

Cheers!
Eric