Transatlantic in the Bay Area!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Bay Area Rock Promotions is proud to present an Evening with Transatlantic in their first appearance in a decade for an exclusive Northern California appearance on their “Whirld Tour” on Sunday April 18th, 2010 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. Reserved seat tickets will go on sale at all Ticketmaster outlets on Sunday January 10th.

Transatlantic is a prog supergroup featuring Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Pete Trewavas (Marillion), Roine Stolt (The Flower Kings). Their new album “ The Whirlwind” has garnered worldwide critical acclaim as it brings the listener back to the golden era of Genesis and Yes with a modern progressive punch.

The Palace of Fine Arts is located just footsteps from the San Francisco Bay in the Marina district in San Francisco just off of the Golden Gate Bridge. With a seated configuration holding up to 1000, it provides the dramatic showcase to spotlight the dynamics of this quartet.

For seating charts and other information please visit http://www.palaceoffinearts.org. For more information on Transatlantic, please visit www.transatlanticweb.com and www.radiantrecords.com

Bay Area Rock Promotions is an independent promotions company focused on progressive rock and metal concerts in the San Francisco Bay Area. Past shows have featured Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Spocks Beard, Jeff Scott Soto with guest from Y&T, Jon Oliva from Savatage, Crimson Glory as well as local progressive bands such as Enchant and Zero Hour as well as worldwide artists from Japan, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Australia in the debut US appearances.

Awesome Dave!!!!!

I will be taking that Sunday in Jan off to guarantee my procurement of tickets.

Damn, I'm psyched.:headbang:

I ALSO AM MOST STOKED AND WILLING TO LEND A HAND ANYTIME THESE PROMOTER FELLOWS NEED A HAND...I WILL ALSO BE VERY READY FOR THE 10TH TO GRAB MY TICKETS

Congrats Dave on putting this together. This is going to be amazing for everyone wanting to see Transatlantic in the Bay Area.

Want to wish you, your wife and little girl a great Christmas my bro and here's to a great 2010.

Jasun

Hello there. Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a man of we..., Oh wait, that's someone else! ;)
My name is Steve and I am very excited about seeing Transatlantic in April (tickets on sale this Sunday!). Me and a music brother/buddy of mine going back to the 70's, seeing bands like Gentle Giant, Genesis and Yes will be going. This is once in a lifetime and maybe a last time in a life time event!

Any idea what the tickets will cost (just the basic cost, I can calculate Ticket Masters fees afterwards)?

Anyway, see some of you there!

Yes, this I know, but thank you. And it is around $35 plus fees in the Philly and NYC areas. However, I heard a rumor that it is about $75 down in SO CAL at the Downey show. So I was hoping that someone involved with the promotion would respond.

Around $55 was what I was thinking/hoping. $75 plus might almost make it a deal breaker for me at this time. :(