Bay Area Rock Fest- Announcement

I seriously want to kill myself because I am not 21. ~blows brains out and watches concert with the big man upstairs~ FUCK. THIS LINE UP KICKS ASS. I have always wanted to see Angra </////3

Wow.
Looks like BARfest is really gonna get a nice crowd with the big man upstairs this year! :headbang:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG OMG OMG :jump:

I AM COMING TO CALIFORNIA!!! WOO-HOO!!! FUCK YEAH!! STELLAR STELLAR STELLAR LINEUP!!!!!

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRA !!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG OMG OMG :jump:

I AM COMING TO CALIFORNIA!!! WOO-HOO!!! FUCK YEAH!! STELLAR STELLAR STELLAR LINEUP!!!!!

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRA !!!!

Jeez you're acting like they're your favorite band or something.

Just wanted to drop a line to David and the Cali-metal heads to say
thank you for the honorable invitation to what is sure to be a great
festival. East and West coast communicating together has produced
another oustanding chance for the fans and the bands to share the show and the friendship.
PP-USA is our favorite show because of the personal yet always professional format Glenn delivers. The fans have access to the bands. We get to hang with you and see some of our own favorite bands...the system just works.

JOP will push the envelope of both Sava-classics and the our new CD Maniacal Renderings, which thanks to all of you, has had great success worldwide. We can't wait....Madness Reigns!

Thanks again and see you soon.

:headbang:
www.jonoliva.net

Awesome Wooot..Can't wait to see you guys again, I am positive its going to be a a very special event not to be missed!!!

Bear

Thanks Chris-- We hope to have some of the same vibe here in San Francisco for everybody-- I am stoked to have you guys out here -- the new CD is killer-- Jons voice is spot on-- I look forward to showing you a good time in San Francisco!!

David

Angra AND Enchant together for one show? I have been on an Angra kick for like 3 months now. Oh My God, I can die after this festival :) You BET YOUR GOD DAMN ASS I will be there :)

Yo Sharky, E-mail me at mmeyers22 AT yahoo dot com. I lost your celly number in a freak phone accident a few months back. We need to discuss plans for greatness this May.

We should also do a lunch somewhere in San Francisco for this like we did for Prog Power. Any ideas?

The Michael

Angra AND Enchant together for one show? I have been on an Angra kick for like 3 months now. Oh My God, I can die after this festival :) You BET YOUR GOD DAMN ASS I will be there :)

Yo Sharky, E-mail me at mmeyers22 AT yahoo dot com. I lost your celly number in a freak phone accident a few months back. We need to discuss plans for greatness this May.

We should also do a lunch somewhere in San Francisco for this like we did for Prog Power. Any ideas?

The Michael

Cool Michael!!! yeah we got tons of places up around the Divisadero area, we will look for a place that accommodate allot of people as we get close to the date...

Wow...Eyefear. What a snag for the debut of this event. l've seen stated on another events forum that getting bands from Australia is too expensive. Obviously, that myth has been blown out of the water...or the expense is worth the talent involved. Great job!

Wow...Eyefear. What a snag for the debut of this event. l've seen stated on another events forum that getting bands from Australia is too expensive. Obviously, that myth has been blown out of the water...or the expense is worth the talent involved. Great job!

I'm sure bringing in Brazilian acts isn't anywhere close to cheap either, but I am very confident this extra investment will pay off and this festival will be a huge success. :headbang:

I wonder if getting a band from Australia to the US West Coast is a bit cheaper than the East Coast?

Does that blow your "myth" out of the water?

Well-- it still isn't cheap to do this, but the proximity to the west coast is far better than coming the extra 5-6 hour to the east coast--You will see a focus on the best of the Asian, Japanese and Australian bands at my festival in the years to come if we can make the economics work-

Well-- it still isn't cheap to do this, but the proximity to the west coast is far better than coming the extra 5-6 hour to the east coast--You will see a focus on the best of the Asian, Japanese and Australian bands at my festival in the years to come if we can make the economics work-

You mean we could get to see bands like Seraphim, Lord, Virgin Black and Fuseboxx? Jesus Christ! I think it will be time to hit a signal and get the time off to make this!

Peace,
Ray C.

Bay Area Rock Fest will take place on Friday and Saturday, May 4th and 5th at The Independent in San Francisco. Tickets will go on sale February 11th at the Independent box office and through TicketWeb.com. Only 500 tickets will be made available to the public. Ticket costs will be $85.00 for the festival covering both nights. There will be a limited number of VIP sponsorships available for individual patrons. Additional sponsorships are also available.

Ermmm.......

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=schedule&venue=theindependentsf&next=-2147382701

May 4 - 5
Bay Area Rock Fest featuring Spocks Beard / Enchant / Timeline (Fri 5/4) / Angra / Jon Oliva's Pain-The Voice of Savatage / Eyefear / Zero Hour / Odins Court (Sat 5/5)
at Independent

Ticket price includes both days! 5/4/7 Doors- 6:30 PM 5/5/7 Doors- 5:30 PM
$85.00
On sale: Sunday, February 18 at 10:00 AM Pacific

Please shed some light on this. Has there been a change to the on-sale date to accommodate the upcoming announcement? Is TicketWeb mistaken? Thanks!