Latest Press Release--

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Check this out-- the YouTube channel has some great stuff-- more to come later--

BAY AREA ROCK FEST RELEASES VIDEO PRESS CONFERENCE, LAUNCHES YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND ANNOUNCES SINGLE DAY TICKETS.

Bay Area Rock Fest has released footage from a local press conference which was shot with members from Enchant, Zero Hour and Timeline discussing the first annual Bay Area Rock Festival with video clips from the recent Enchant show in the Bay Area. Additionally, footage from all the bands performing at the festival has been added to the site including some rare Jon Oliva and Spocks Beard footage. The link is www.youtube.com/barfest.

Single day tickets are now available for Friday and Saturday nights at $48.00 in advance or at the door. Festival ticket prices remain the same at $85.00. Tickets are available through Ticketweb.com or at the Independent Box office.

Bay Area Rock Fest is a progressive rock and metal festival which will take place on Friday and Saturday, May 4th and 5th at The Independent in San Francisco. Confirmed acts include Jon Oliva’s Pain, Spocks Beard, Enchant, Crimson Glory, Mob Rules, Balance of Power, Zero Hour, Eyefear, Timeline and Odins Court. DC Cooper has been confirmed as a special guest of the festival. Proceeds from the festival will benefit Guitars Not Guns, a national charity that brings music lessons and guitars to inner-city youth.

For more information visit www.bayarearockfest.com or www.myspace.com/bayarearockfest

The Independent’s website is www.theindependentsf.com

awesome,killer job guys and thanks Emerson!!!!!!! I think the interviewer was freaking great!!! They should sign that guy to a contract :kickass:

Bear

WOW!!!!! That Totally RULES!!!!!....I hope that will bring the crowds in for the
Festival...Looking forward with BAITED breathe my friends...

awesome,killer job guys and thanks Emerson!!!!!!! I think the interviewer was freaking great!!! They should sign that guy to a contract :kickass:

Bear

....:OMG: ......They should give the interviewer the seat next to Dennis
Richmond on the 11:00 news on Channel Two:worship: .....Clips were
really cool and glad to see that the Fest is gettin so much exposure...
....I think I'm starting to drool..I can hardly wait to get the HELL outta
here!!!!!:kickass: