Bay Area Rock Fest- Announcement

Ermmm.......

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=schedule&venue=theindependentsf&next=-2147382701

Please shed some light on this. Has there been a change to the on-sale date to accommodate the upcoming announcement? Is TicketWeb mistaken? Thanks!
This post here probably explains it. Since another surprise is in the works, there is a reason to push it off.

All-- Im postponing the band details on the other announcement to early next week to potentially include another surprise-- hang tight for more details!

Well the venue is setting the date as February 18th, I don't think there is much David can do about that right now, its just an extra week and I am actually glad about that until everything is finalized, almost there, hold on to your seats for a little while longer :headbang:

Bear

Yeah-- hang tight- Bear is right-- it worked out for the best- I need to get the full announcement out ideally before the tickets go on sale-- We didn't make the ticketweb cutoff to get it out this week--

I wonder if getting a band from Australia to the US West Coast is a bit cheaper than the East Coast?

Does that blow your "myth" out of the water?

A bit cheaper is only a little over $300. That's what a ticket from LA to Atlanta would be for 1 person. So...only $1500 - 1600 extra for a 5 piece band. Not very much to see some great Australian talent that could never be seen otherwise unless you traveled there.

Yeah-- hang tight- Bear is right-- it worked out for the best- I need to get the full announcement out ideally before the tickets go on sale-- We didn't make the ticketweb cutoff to get it out this week--
For the best is an understatement! I can't wait to hear the reaction when you announce the rest! ;) Kudos to you and all involved in putting this show together! AWESOME lineup!

For the best is an understatement! I can't wait to hear the reaction when you announce the rest! ;) Kudos to you and all involved in putting this show together! AWESOME lineup!

Yeah-- it will be a good thing-- I aim to keep it interesting-- thats for sure!! Im sure everybody will dig the lineup- :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

After all its Barfest baby-- and Im ready to party! Oh shit- Im the promoter-- I have to be in control--