MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
bleethmug.jpg

Dodens Grav said:
It's not nice to talk down to people.

By the way, who are those people specifically? I'm not familiar with Baywatch.
The first one is Yasmine Blithe (sp?) and the second one is Carmen Electra. I think Carmen still looks pretty..even though it is a mugshot! I don't think she can be ugly!

haha! yasmine blithe looks like crap run over twice, but why does carmin still look pretty? no fair...but yeah i dont think she can look ugly anyway. but you can see carmin still has her make-up on unlike yasmine, thats why she looks more shitty!

Dodens Grav said:
It's not nice to talk down to people.

By the way, who are those people specifically? I'm not familiar with Baywatch.

and its not nice for smart ass little kids to talk back to adults... especially when they don't know what they're talking about. she and I are friends.... I was kidding. you were talking out of turn because you have your feathers ruffled. get over it.

Dodens Grav said:
Let me guess, in every thread I post in now, if I say something someone doesn't agree with, I'm gonna get yelled at right? That's sad, because just a few days ago, DE agreed with me about Children Of Bodom being Melodic Death Metal, but all of a sudden I'm a stupid chick who's simply too young to say anything valid, since I didn't like some Exodus songs. This doesn't have to move into other threads, you know, but pest and DE continued...

you got "yelled at" because you were being pissy about something I wrote in another thread, and then you're telling me to be nice to someone else when you OBVIOUSLY don't have a clue what was going on.... there was no reason to put your 2 cents in.

Now stop being a big baby. You just go on whining endlessly. LIFE ISN'T FAIR, so get over it.... just because someone agrees with you one day, doesn't mean they're going to agree with everything else you ever say.

Dodens Grav said:
And yes, DE, this is a 'chick' thread, so obviously I feel at home, since I'm a 'chick' and all, based on the fact that I have long hair. But wait, so do thousands of other males.

Let me guess, in every thread I post in now, if I say something someone doesn't agree with, I'm gonna get yelled at right? That's sad, because just a few days ago, DE agreed with me about Children Of Bodom being Melodic Death Metal, but all of a sudden I'm a stupid chick who's simply too young to say anything valid, since I didn't like some Exodus songs. This doesn't have to move into other threads, you know, but pest and DE continued...QUOTE]

1. I never said anything in thread about you, look back, That was Hidden Legions who said this was a chick thread.....not me.....but you start shit again.....Grow The Fuck up, you'll get picked on forever!.........Now you can run and tell the teacher, that DE, HL & Pest are picking on you!

2. Let you guess, in every thread your gonna get yelled at......yes you are cause your a whinny little 16 year old bitch,, and this chick thread fits you perfect, now your dragging your Anti-New Exodus debate into this thread.......Grow up....Like Pest said get over it.......and stop your bitching, nagging, bullshit!

3. And this does not have to move into other threads, but your dragged it in, well here I am, calling it like it is....Your a....Bitch....Bitch....Bitch.....! Now cry, and go to your room without dinner!