Be All, End All Live on SOE Tour

What's up scottishthrax? Been a while!

This is my favorite song also.

Thanks for missing me!

I'm still on here most day's keeping up to speed with my favourite band. Been busy personally with moving house, and a long daily commute to work in Edinburgh.

This show in Edinburgh in '88 was my first 'Thrax gig. I think the fans like SOE more than the band, It has some great songs and I love Dan's sound and solo's on it. Who Cares Wins is my fave, I watched the video yesterday........very thought provoking, as are the lyrics.

"Welfare hotel, who says there's no place called hell" is a great line. Just show's that despite the bermuda shorts and humour, there was always a serious socially aware side Scott's lyrics.

Thanks for missing me!

I'm still on here most day's keeping up to speed with my favourite band. Been busy personally with moving house, and a long daily commute to work in Edinburgh.

This show in Edinburgh in '88 was my first 'Thrax gig. I think the fans like SOE more than the band, It has some great songs and I love Dan's sound and solo's on it. Who Cares Wins is my fave, I watched the video yesterday........very thought provoking, as are the lyrics.

"Welfare hotel, who says there's no place called hell" is a great line. Just show's that despite the bermuda shorts and humour, there was always a serious socially aware side Scott's lyrics.

Hey, I miss everybody who doesn't post anymore! I know that feel when you have basically no internet time, I've had to give up every board except this one.

Have you seen Anthrax live lately? The bastards won't play here anymore for some reason... :(

Who Cares Wins is better then Keep It In The Family...and to top it off,the band forgotten bout both songs....BRILLIANT!!