Sick of reunion songs on tour?

Must admit if I compare the live performances Anthrax 2010 at Soundwave to Anthrax 2013 at Soundwave, there was a huge difference in energy. All credit to Bush in 2010 who did a guest cameo stint to cover for the departed Nelson but the band's energy seemed a wee flat (still good fun mind you). Now move forward to this years performance at Soundwave and even minus Rob & Chuck the energy was frikken amazing.

The band seems so energised with the release of Worship Music.

For once they have an opportunity for real momentum,it's there 8 years between albums that force them to play the old songs so much,lets hope they get a new album out next year,I def c a shake up in the set list then!

For once they have an opportunity for real momentum,it's there 8 years between albums that force them to play the old songs so much,lets hope they get a new album out next year,I def c a shake up in the set list then!

I disagree that the fact it was 8 years gap that makes them play old stuff, its the easy way out to keep playin all the same old stuff all the time, hopefully they will put out a new album soon and obviously that will boost the setlist, they even dropped the one bush song they were willing to do, drop antisocial, indians and i am the law before we start hating them and put in ANYTHING different, doesnt have to be bushthrax, just something else please, i get dvd anthrax boots all the time but im finding myself turing off the latest ones and watching boots from 89 94 96 etc because there is such a great mix in these live shows, if you were told the running time of an anthrax show today you could predict exactly what was going to be played without looking on internet for the setlist

Hit the nail on the proverbial though as I mentioned in the spoken words thread there may be more Bushthrax songs a comin' including Safe Home!

I feel like an asshole saying this since I haven't seen Anthrax live in over seven years (it's not my fault!), but I think we all can agree that at this point any change in the setlist is a good change.