Bearers Of The Sword - European Tour 2012

Aww I wanted to go to that show in Bochum too but I left it too late to book flights, enjoy though! :kickass:

I wasn't home for any of the UK dates so looking forward to finally seeing them again, last time I went to Birmingham and only caught Iron as the show started earlier than told :(

Yesterday in Croatia was great!!! I enjoyed the show immensely!
Ensiferum are really legends of metal, my favourite band alltogether :worship:

There is a growing fanbase in Croatia.
I think next time Ensiferum comes there will be double the numbers.
Although I think the numbers aren't the most important thing.
The important thing was that people around me knew all lyrics of the songs, even when they were sung in Finnish or from new album.
And that made me proud :)
I hope Ensiferum will visit us soon again, and maybe I will get the honour to take picture with them.
I would like to put some pictures from the show, bu I am now allowed to put attachments though..

Show in Bochum last night was great. My first time seeing you in Germany and I felt Zeche was a great small venue with good sound.
Nice mixed set list and good to see a few songs from the new album and the crowd appreciating them and all singing along.

Both support bands played well I thought but Amoral surprised me, really good. I think the crowd overall didn't like them as much but I have a new band to listen to now!
Forever running alone in the circle pit once and Petri eyeing me up through in the set <3 yeahhhhhh!

Hi!

I have a question for you who have been to the shows so far. Since I'm not that interested in seeing Pofane Omen and Amoral and have plans to skip one or both of them I'd like to know at which times the bands started playing. So what did the schedule look like when you saw them?

Thanks for one of the msot awesome gigs ever last night (Göteborg)! Hope you´ll come back to Sweden soon. Please include Malmö next time. :)

Fatalized: I think that varies a lot. When I saw them PO bega nat 19.30 and Amoral at 20.20, but it might have been earlier than usual because it was a Tuesday. Best thing is to ocntact the venue and ask them. Good luck!

The gig in Bochum said starts at 8 but if I recall the 2nd band had already started around that time. Likewise when I saw them in the UK last year it was way earlier.