Beating A Dead Horse

Frank

Electric Monk
Jan 24, 2003
Painesville, Ohio
Visit site
....so there I was at work today, I had just finished listening too Tesla, Mechanical Resonance (one helluva rock'n'roll album) which I had just put on CD from vinyl.

I was trying to figure out what to listen to next when I suddenly realized I hadn't listened to Break in awhile... so I put it in.

While My Enemy was playing I had the sudden realization (again!) that this was good shit; something that was just as good, if not better than what is played on the radio. This was not a passing thought, this was a sincere conviction!

But I'm 42 years young and I don't get giddy (nor geddy) at rock bands, so I just kept listening, it was like I put it in the player for the first time again.

So, I figured I'd beat a dead horse and put another message here about how great I think this band is knowing full well that there would be a bunch of replies about how right I am. And I truly mean it.. that it's a great band, not how right I am.. but I'm pretty sure I'm right also.

Besides, I was at work and all the people I work with just want to talk about how good looking Shania Twain is... which is another dead horse to beat.

<passes the stick to someone else>

DiscoDave said:
Shania Twain is great for lookin', and Enchant is great for listenin'.

Just don't mix those up. *cringe*

Oh ya.. I should add that although I'm 42 years young, I DO get giddy (and geddy) over Shania Twain (with the volume turned down).

Most females are dillusional. The ones that aren't are lesbians. I mean...seriously...who'd want to look at...us? Ewweeeee...

DiscoDave said:
Most females are dillusional. The ones that aren't are lesbians. I mean...seriously...who'd want to look at...us? Ewweeeee...
Tooooooo funny, Dave!

LOL, I'm a non-lesbian, non-delusional female. I also hate shopping and I love football. And I only have about 4 pairs of shoes, while I have about 500 CD's. So what does that make me, LOL?????

You guys crack me up sometimes!!!

As an aside, I go for neither listening to or looking at Shania Twain - although I do like to listen to Geddy Lee, and of course I'll listen to and look at Enchant -- how else can I take pics? LOL!!! ;)!

"Mechanical Resonance" is a fantastic album... so is "The Great Radio Controversy".

"Break" is awesome... I listened to it yesterday.

Shania Twain is GORGEOUS! (but I hate her music!)

mgirishfan said:
LOL, I'm a non-lesbian, non-delusional female. I also hate shopping and I love football. And I only have about 4 pairs of shoes, while I have about 500 CD's. So what does that make me, LOL
A gay guy trapped in a woman's body.

Hey, you asked.