because of toby's LJ/ghost story thing....

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
here is mine. as told to our good pal josh.

indieradioisdead: i need to tell toby my ghost story
seipptastic: hmm?
indieradioisdead: oh, read his LJ
indieradioisdead: shut up
seipptastic: oh i did
seipptastic: what's your ghost story?
indieradioisdead: it's long
indieradioisdead: i have to LJ it
indieradioisdead: we were 15... at the church my friends dad was the pastor at... so we used it at night for a practice space
seipptastic: riiiiiight
indieradioisdead: and they started working on some bass/drum part, so i take the guitar and start wondering around...
indieradioisdead: playin stairway to heavn
indieradioisdead: (too funny)
indieradioisdead: anyway
indieradioisdead: walked down a dark hallway, when this arm (disolving into a body that i couldn't really make out) went from one wall to the next.
indieradioisdead: freaked, i walked back into the room we were playing in. mike (the pastors kid) ironicly says "you look like you've seen a ghost"
indieradioisdead: i say... ummm, yea
indieradioisdead: we walk back to the hall way to check it out...
seipptastic: whoah
indieradioisdead: he flicks the light switch and the lights act all crazy... flickering on and off
indieradioisdead: this goes on for a bit... then (this is when shit gets nuts) he says..."in the name of jesus" and no shit, the lights stay on.
indieradioisdead: so, we walk down the hall and it's friggin cold.
indieradioisdead: freaky
seipptastic: !!!
indieradioisdead: so we go back to playing in the room (it was a big room)
indieradioisdead: then these lights start dancing on the wall... three lights. they started in the middle of the wall, going round and round, then they would shoot up into the corner
indieradioisdead: this lasted for 5-10 minutes
indieradioisdead: even more freaked (because we didn't drive yet) we called someone to come get us
indieradioisdead: one of us had to take a leak, so we all went... to freaked to be alone
seipptastic: WHOAH
indieradioisdead: while in the bathroom the bass drum started BAMB BAMB BAMB
indieradioisdead: ...
seipptastic: WHAT
indieradioisdead: we waited for our ride outside
seipptastic: oh man

009_220-314.jpg