bed of razors cover

thx for comments, sorry for not headbanging i was damn hangover so my head couldnt stand it :puke: ill try another one soon hopefully with my newe guitar supposed to arrive this week adwards al-128 white :headbang: and for the comments about my amp...well its not that bad but im using disto from my boss gt-6 i wouldnt recommend this head, i bought it to get more power( i had a crappy crate head which really suck) so for a bedroom level my setup is nice for now but im planning to buy an engl in a afew months so that will rock a lot more :kickass:

its not an xxx its an xxl (nontube amp)well its not that bad but instead of byuing this i should have bought a 5150 and i dont have a band so thats why hes sitting at home .. and its not that i consider it a home amp but at loud volume i think my sound suck so well.. it does the job for now :)

well.. overplayed... i know but thats their easiest solo so... im working on harder stuff so ill see if i can come up with another one

well.. overplayed... i know but thats their easiest solo so... im working on harder stuff so ill see if i can come up with another one

Hey! Many people made a cover of "Bed of razors", ok, but I believe that you should just play what makes you feel better and makes you happy to play your guitar, regardless of what other people think... just do what you feel to. :)

^ great advice :) It also means you don't have to play the most technical and diffcult never-covered-before song. Most people attempt this then mess it up. But of course by all means try different things out, and find out whats best for yourself.

im always looking for a good sound to play cob songs. Can anyone tell me what i should put to my sound or what to use?? thx