bed of razors cover

Any of you fine Canadians ever heard of Cauldron (Was Goat Horn)? They are a REALLY sick Heavy Metal band. Not really like COB but its just plain HEAVY METAL. It's still pretty sick shit! I suggest checkin em out! :kickass:

I supose that you're not serious,are you?

Cover is good,and about the amp,man ,if you considere a Peavey TripleXXX a home-amp you must have loads of money.I've got a 100W Carlsbro combo ant rehearshal place,at home I prefer not to say,LOL.

I highly recommend the XXX, it's probably one of the best heads I've ever used (not owned though :cry: )

thx for the comments, yeah the xxx head is pretty nice i played one once and it sounded nice but ill probably get an engl powerball or the e670 the only problem is that i cant try out one before buying cuz theres no dealer in quebec so i gotta bought it from www.rocksolidamps.com but every engl seems like a killer amp so im keeping my money for that
as for the sixpounder song ill try my best... nice song to play but i couldnt play the solo perfect when i tried it about a year ago so ill give it another try
and for the comments about playing what you like and not playing the most technical or not covered song.. well.. any song by bodom is fun to play so :headbang:

I just got my Edwards E-AL-120 scythe , an amazing guitar ,wow. Im from Quebec too , Abitibi-Temiscamingue , anyways , im working on some solos right now.( bodom beach terror solo - follow the reaper solo) Almost done with bodom , ill post videos on youtube of the songs i can actually play, i can play about 10 songs with the solo N shits.

Nice cover btw. I dont really liike your sound , but im playing with a marshall tube 30 watts and the gt-6 ( gt-6 is amazing:p )

I got my self a real nice metal sound , a bit similar to bodom , only problem , id like to have a boost for solos , since the EMGhz is a bridge rythm pickup , but still love it's lead sound but w/e

I just got my Edwards E-AL-120 scythe , an amazing guitar ,wow. Im from Quebec too , Abitibi-Temiscamingue , anyways , im working on some solos right now.( bodom beach terror solo - follow the reaper solo) Almost done with bodom , ill post videos on youtube of the songs i can actually play, i can play about 10 songs with the solo N shits.

Nice cover btw. I dont really liike your sound , but im playing with a marshall tube 30 watts and the gt-6 ( gt-6 is amazing:p )

I got my self a real nice metal sound , a bit similar to bodom , only problem , id like to have a boost for solos , since the EMGhz is a bridge rythm pickup , but still love it's lead sound but w/e

Sorry but this post is worthless without pics... :p

Maybe this has already been posted, but I found a guy from Youtube, whose goal is to cover all the CoB songs:

check it out here.

I'm a shitty guitar player so I can't tell whether he's good or bad, even though I personally like his playing. Anyway it's fun to watch these :kickass:

Thanks guys for posting about me, heheh.

Anyway yeah man, I have to be honest, I started watching your video and at first I was thinking "cool, but it's yet another Bed Of Razors video" but then you played the keyboard solo too! That made the video for me as far as I am concerned! Very nice way of making it even more interesting. Great playing! :kickass: