Been a while

USMC0341

Dead Cold Day
Apr 23, 2004
NY
www.deadcoldday.com
Good to see everyone again...sorry I haven't posted in a while...been busy as hell...Ozzfest in Jersey this Friday - from what I have read, the shows are unbelievable. Judas Priest has an awesome setlist, and Tony Iommi puts on a guitar clinic for EVERYONE there...

Should be pretty awesome...

USMC0341 said:
Godd to see everyone again...sorry I haven't posted in a while...been busy as hell...Ozzfest in Jersey this Friday - from what I have read, the shows are unbelievable. Judas Priest has an awesome setlist, and Tony Iommi puts on a guitar clinic for EVERYONE there...

Hey that unbelieveable. I was just thinking a few hours ago of starting a tread about a certain marine going AWOL on us here at the Old School forum.

Really I am not kidding you.

Welcome back! Let us know how you liked OzzFest.

Hawk said:
Hey that unbelieveable. I was just thinking a few hours ago of starting a tread about a certain marine going AWOL on us here at the Old School forum.

Really I am not kidding you.

Welcome back! Let us know how you liked OzzFest.

I will give you all a full report when I get back...and again - sorry for being AWOL for a while....life throws those curveballs at you every once in a while (read "curveball" as my job requiring me to be in and out of town for the past 3 weeks or so and not having much time for anything else)...

It's great to be back...

JB

USMC0341 said:
Good to see everyone again...sorry I haven't posted in a while...been busy as hell...Ozzfest in Jersey this Friday - from what I have read, the shows are unbelievable. Judas Priest has an awesome setlist, and Tony Iommi puts on a guitar clinic for EVERYONE there...

Marine! *Salutes* Your Gonna Love Ozzfest man! atleast the Second Half hahaha The Main Stage Bands were Great Dont Miss Dimmu!!!! and Judas is gonna make you piss you pants! Sabbath was cool to see but hahahaha After JP they just didnt hold up hahaha Preist took it monday night!

you lucky bastard getting to see that ozzfest line up marine!if they bring it over here,its invariably not the same line up as the stateside one.
enjoy it,you lucky fucker!!!make me even more jealous by telling how good it was when you get back.