HEAVEN AND HELL Begins Recording New Album

If you are older like me you have been listening to this music since it
1st came out almost 40 years ago. Dio is a great vocalist who comes up with amazing melodies. Iommi is the greatest riff master ever! Geezer's lyrics have stood the test of time "War Pigs" etc.

The fact that they can still around making new music is important. There not some oldies band only living off there past. They still deliver live! I have never seen or heard of Iommi having a bad gig. Lets hope Iommi digs deep into his huge stock pile of riffs he has recorded over the years & finds some classic riffs to build songs around. The rest would be history.

Just my 2 cents........................

If you are older like me you have been listening to this music since it
1st came out almost 40 years ago.

Don't you think 40 it's a bit exagerated? Let's leave it at 28 :saint:

And I agree Iommi had a lot to offer still so is Dio and Geezer, therefore we cna have confidence in a good album.

Don't you think 40 it's a bit exagerated? Let's leave it at 28 :saint:

Actually, I think he's referring to the beginning of Heavy Metal, which could be argued around 1968-1970. It would be 29 years if he was talking about Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio. :)

Actually, I think he's referring to the beginning of Heavy Metal, which could be argued around 1968-1970. It would be 29 years if he was talking about Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio. :)

I don't know if I put 1968 as the origin of metal, but roughly is 40 years if we go to Black Sabbath debut (1970).

And yes we can strectch a bit and put that Iommi/Dio goes back to 1979, but I was based on the fact that HNH came in 1980.

In anycase we're all getting older along with the genre :lol:

I was refering to Sabbath & I guess thay started in 68' But ok 70' is closer so 38' years. Yes. Dio goes back to 80' with Sabbath. You get the basic idea.

The point I was making is that it is cool that they can still create new music & are not an oldies band. Look at the bands that were around in 70 & how many of them still can have an impact. I saw Heaven & Hell in San Jose & later at Shoreline w/Priest & thought both shows were great! Like I mentioned before I look forward to a new cd.