Been getting great feedback so far..

I realized I said "boost 65db".... LOL My bad, I meant Hz. BALLS. I meant boost 65hz by a few db. There we go hahaha.

Alright not sure about "rms" but as far as perceived volume... most of that has to do with how you arrange your mix. If you overload one end of Frequency spectrum, you are gonna end up getting a muddy mix that isn't very loud. Make sure to spread everything out in the EQ. Everything has it's place... I noticed once I started making better use of spreading my mix it sounded way louder and almost up to commercial music loudness.

Thats a huge problem man. Haha I used to do the same thing... Or just try and make really cool patterns out of my EQ line not knowing what in the hell I was doing. Look up on the internet where different things are supposed to go.

haha I'm definitely trying to be purposeful when I EQ instead of fooling around. i'll post another mix later with the EQ more spread out.

Ok, just put up a new mix in the original post. I feel the kick is more prominent and overall everythings way less muddy. What do you think?

Really? I thought it opened up alot of space and actually made the mix wider. For guitars I go direct into a Saffire Pro 40 and the amp sim is Pod Farm. Then I do a hp and lp at 12khz and 100hz. Then I pushed 250hz and 4khz to get rid of muddiness. The bass was a vst called Scarbee Pre-Bass (which is a DI track basically) then put that in Podfarm and the high pass at about 60hz.

Also I'm not entirely sure what you mean by saying the mix lost body. . I thought everything sounded more clear.