BEER ME Olavi!

LaSTofTHeViKIngs

Destroyer of the Universe
Sep 4, 2003
Well i mentioned this in another thread and I finally got those pics from my friend so i figured id share them with you. To refresh everyone one the story my friend Cindy suggested i should bring a funnel to the show so they could share their beer with me when they salute with their horns. I didn't get a chance to buy a funnel before the show BUT i knew i had a razor blade in the car and just finsihed my liter bottle of Squirt. So i ran to the car whipped out the blade and cut the top off the bottle and presto had a perfect 1 minute beer bong. Wish i had a hose cause it was lil tough drinkin it straight from the bong. Anyways yeah my friend Cindy got pics of it! FUCK YA! I plan to bring it again next time they play Jaxx even though i had Johan and Olavi sign it. Wish Cindy got a pic of Johan giving me some but Cindy wasn't ready with the camera with that and Johan poured alot of beer down it and i choked a lil, he laughed. I was like i never got to practice lol. Next time ill be ready!

l_63f6e9789dfc4f89a6e3d7b2ea93e8b7.jpg

l_150075686cc64b428c4f69c1f9ad320a.jpg

Just by lookin at his face you can tell Olavi reeealy enjoyed this.

l_4c83968df2044976a4e3dace4670fae5.jpg

and so did I, i think they was drinkin Becks.

Well i mentioned this in another thread and I finally got those pics from my friend so i figured id share them with you. To refresh everyone one the story my friend Cindy suggested i should bring a funnel to the show so they could share their beer with me when they salute with their horns. I didn't get a chance to buy a funnel before the show BUT i knew i had a razor blade in the car and just finsihed my liter bottle of Squirt. So i ran to the car whipped out the blade and cut the top off the bottle and presto had a perfect 1 minute beer bong. Wish i had a hose cause it was lil tough drinkin it straight from the bong. Anyways yeah my friend Cindy got pics of it! FUCK YA! I plan to bring it again next time they play Jaxx even though i had Johan and Olavi sign it. Wish Cindy got a pic of Johan giving me some but Cindy wasn't ready with the camera with that and Johan poured alot of beer down it and i choked a lil, he laughed. I was like i never got to practice lol. Next time ill be ready!

beerme2gk7.jpg

Fixed!

How the hell did you fix it amon? Im puttin the other 2 up. but you may need to fix them for me. This jpg thing annoys me sometimes. It works and then it dont work. i know it's [jpg]url for pic[/jpg] right? ok let me try the others.

I was doin them from my myspace but screw it ill just do it from imageshack.us

[jpg]http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5876/beermeyk0.jpg[/jpg]

[jpg]http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5876/beermeyk0.th.jpg[/jpg]

ok this is not workin who ever fixes it tell me what you did to fix it cause the it's pissing me off

How the hell did you fix it amon? Im puttin the other 2 up. but you may need to fix them for me. This jpg thing annoys me sometimes. It works and then it dont work. i know it's [jpg]url for pic[/jpg] right? ok let me try the others.

I was doin them from my myspace but screw it ill just do it from imageshack.us

beermeyk0.jpg

beermeyk0.th.jpg

ok this is not workin who ever fixes it tell me what you did to fix it cause the it's pissing me off

Fixed!

I had that same great experience last tour from Oli and Johan H. Fucking awesome guys they are man!

Drinking Horn or a 1 minute beer bong pulled from your arse like i did lol. I assume they have poured into many drinking horns before but never a top of a soda bottle. I dont have a drinkin horn yet but may be the next time they come ill have a small one and get them to do that all over again. it'll be much easier just sippin the beer from a horn instead of the way i did it. Yeah they are awesome dudes. Like distant family to me.

oh the last time they came for the WOOOS tour i got olavi to actually pour beer down my mouth. THAT WAS MESSY! got in my hair and everything. I guess if Olavi is close enough he does not mind sharing his beer and jaxx is the best place to do it.

so, now begs the question, why do you have a razorblade in your car? Do you hurt yourself to feel alive?

Drinking Horn or a 1 minute beer bong pulled from your arse like i did lol. I assume they have poured into many drinking horns before but never a top of a soda bottle. I dont have a drinkin horn yet but may be the next time they come ill have a small one and get them to do that all over again. it'll be much easier just sippin the beer from a horn instead of the way i did it. Yeah they are awesome dudes. Like distant family to me.

oh the last time they came for the WOOOS tour i got olavi to actually pour beer down my mouth. THAT WAS MESSY! got in my hair and everything. I guess if Olavi is close enough he does not mind sharing his beer and jaxx is the best place to do it.

No he poured it on me... I shouted "BAPTIZE ME OLI!!!!!"