beer threadz

Finally someone who actually knows something about beer besides Alyona. DFH has a lot of really nice beers.
I like Russian River Pliny the Elder much better though for a double IPA. Three Floyds Dreadnaught double IPA. Founders Harvest ale IPA. Stone Ruination double IPA.
Russian River Beatification- super sour but oh so delicious. New Belgium La Follie wood aged sour. Cantillon Saint Lamvinus sour.
Stone Russian Imperial Stout
Deshutes-The Abyss russian imperial stout
Ten Fidy- Russian imperial stout
Peche Mortal- RIS
and you say white beers suck, then you haven 't had La-Fin-Du-Monde from Unibrou.
Wheat makes you sick? then you need to have Weinstephaner Hefe Weizen or Three Floyds Gumballhead.
Don't like the belgians? Then you sir are an idiot. Try all three Westvleteren offerings ( green cap/blue cap 8/yellow cap 12) or Chimay Blue or St. Bernardus ABT 12 or Rochefort 10 or Achel trappist.

The list goes on and on. I was a big bud drinker for years but now I can't stand the shit.
You know that in one bottle of Bells Hopslam ( double IPA) the ammount of hops equals 6 and 1/2 cases of budweiser?
You wanna try some great beers, then head to www.beeradvocate.com and check out the best of ba ( top 100 list).

We need to go drinking together in the country side in England!
I want to join CAMRA http://www.camra.org.uk/ a few of my friends are members and are campaigning to get me in lol

HEck yeah, soon as I hit the UK you will be the first person I will check and a drinkin' we will go.
As far as the CAMRA thing goes, I think if you got the money you will automatically be in! Sounds like a great bunch of folks trying to save a way of life that has been around for a damn long time.
One in eight pubs to close by 2012? that is messed up.

lots of pubs are closing in UK.. not so many people are going out drinking, and not so many people are drinking proper beer anymore.. :(

oh come on.. you have to set the mood for hoegaarden-summer, outside in a beer garden, some friends, girls with low cut tops etc. Try it again in that setting lol

oh come on.. you have to set the mood for hoegaarden-summer, outside in a beer garden, some friends, girls with low cut tops etc. Try it again in that setting lol

hahaha well it did have instructions on how to properly pour it too(and i did it right), perhaps i just didnt have the right glass, i secretly think they have "atmospheres" and "glasses and pouring instructions" just so when it tastes like shit they can say "well you didnt pour it right"

SOO!! tried the Bellman 6,0 and it was as good as in my youngster days <3!!! next time I'm gonna try Leffe :p

dfh90ipa1.JPG

This is my absolute favorite, brewed locally but if you're in the North-east/Mid Atlantic US you can find it.

sweet, i live in maryland so i may be able to find it

I like white beer o_O the others for niggoz :D

excuse me sir but their is only 1 kind of beer for my pals and that is cheap ice beer... which i drink often... SORRY THAT I'M 16 AND HARDLY HAVE MONEY FOR GOOD BEER :cry:

I want to go to the real Oktoberfest one day. Everyone should do that tbh.

OMGZ BLOODBATH BEER FEST :kickass:

its not that cool anyway. I have been there once. its crappy party Music the whole fuckin day. :puke:

That's part of it, shit Gernan Schlager music is awesome. And with the right people Oktoberfest is the best thing in the world, unless you have to stand all the time in a crowd of 9892348234691832749872432 people.