Beer Vs. Religion

Now I'm a bit dissapointed on you.

Religion is NOT bad. Religion is a GOOD thing as longs as it's individual and not a damn organisation.

Like so many said before "Create you own religion".

Religion has nothing to do with forcing upon another nor be ruled by a book. That's just stereo types.

Don't fear your own religion.

And btw. Beer is not good, it closes your senses. Try some mind-opening shit instead ;p like mushrooms

And btw. Beer is not good, it closes your senses. Try some mind-opening shit instead ;p like mushrooms

Ha ha. You've been hanging around White Rabbit and LSDman for WAAAAAY too long DracWell. :rolleyes:

Religion is NOT bad. Religion is a GOOD thing as longs as it's individual and not a damn organisation.

'Religion' IS bad, but 'beleif' is not bad... Two totally different things.

A religion IS an organisation, but a 'beleif' is not.

Originally posted by Satori
You know what's some good shit?

Appleton Estate Jamaican rum. Holy fuck me it's great, not as good as weed, but then, what is? heheh

bite me,

Satori

You can have my bottle - it doesn't excite me. Though I'll have to find it amoungst the other 20 bottles of rum I have (it's about all I drink).

Oh - this is a beer thread.

Heineken and Becks - they do fine on a Sunday afternoon.

Originally posted by DracWell

Interesting theory. I would suggest that self-delusion is counter-productive regardless of if it is an organization or an individual thing.

Like so many said before "Create you own religion".

In other words "make up your own mythological representation of reality and scare yourself into believing it". How quaint.

Religion has nothing to do with forcing upon another nor be ruled by a book. That's just stereo types.

Oh, I'm sorry, I was talking about earth, what planet were you referring to?

Don't fear your own religion.

Since the majority of the world's religions are fear-based and proud of it, this is not likely to happen any time soon.

I agree! ;) Alcohol is NOT condusive to intellectualism, it's a non-psychoactive depressant. There should be a list of why shrooms are better than religion, heheh.

Satori

Beer smells bad. So I always hold my nose and chug.

The few friends I have are guy, what can I say?:rolleyes:

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.

I'm not so sure about that. People are pretty anal about their brand of beer around here.

And I've drank a lot of the Beast this summer. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!! :hotjump: Also drank many bottles of Boones.