Beer Vs. Religion

Satori

Destructosaur
May 2, 2001
.. from grey to black
Visit site
10 Reasons Why Beer is Better Than Religion
----------------------------------------------------------

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.

8. Beer has never caused a major war.

7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.

4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.

2. You can prove you have a Beer.

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.

Originally posted by Satori
10 Reasons Why Beer is Better Than Religion
----------------------------------------------------------

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.

:lol: This is a good one I only wish people would knock on my door and give me beer :)

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.

So true :)

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.

Hey I thought the bible/whatever is suppost to be all truths man I was lied to again :mad:

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.

Yeah too bad there's no RA :lol:

beer beer beer beer, beer beer beer beer! People should start taking beer brand names in vain. ex: "Anheiser Busch! Did you see that? Natural Ice, that sucked! Hey ump, you're fucking blind for Schlitz's sake!"

Originally posted by Demonspell
Yeah, we could use brands of cheap beer as a synonym for sucks, as in "Cradle Of Filth Millers badly!" or "Sonata Arctica fucking old Milwaukees!"

I used to drink cases of ?? - a white can with the letters BEER on it - nothing else. Was $5/case. We nicknamed the stuff weasle piss.

And you mentioned good 'ole Milwaukee.

anyone else call Milwalkee's best...The Beast?
I've heard people say Natty Ice around here, too.

Man its King Cobra hot in here.

Lately, My friend Justin and I have been saying 40's and duece duece's to refer to money. A 40 oz cost around 2 dollars and a 22 oz cost around a dollar. So if something costs 5 bucks...it 2 40's and a duece duece (or a Jumbo Jack)...sorry i know that's silly:lol: :lol: but i thought i'd share.:)

Originally posted by Sadistik
well, at school we refer to natural ice (aka Natty ice) as piss cans....And boones farm is wino blood, lol....

Totally forgot about Boones Farm. Many bottles of strawberry hill!

Originally posted by leadfoot256
anyone else call Milwalkee's best...The Beast?
I've heard people say Natty Ice around here, too.
Yeah, both of those are called that both here and in Wisconsin (where I was for school).

I like Boones. :cry: Especially Pear. :cry:

:lol:

mixing different beers/hard liqours is funny. my friend and i managed to mix something once that smelled like piss and looked like it had dead skin floating in it. it was so gross, but it got us SOOOOOOO trashed.

I remember drinking several bottles of Boone's one night because that is all my friend had. I have also heard people refer to Milwaukee's Best as 'The Beast'. I wasn't quite sure what it was. I thought it might have been a cheap local beer. Lately I have had some good imported beers with my brother.