The BEER thread...

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
What's the worst thing happened to you by the grace of BEER?

When I was 18, we were a bunch of friends at a friend's engagement...
We were invited from 12Am to 2PM for the first part, and some of us (8 I think) could come back after the "family party", at 6PM...
I've drank about 10 glasses of Champagne, and then, at 2PM, went to eat a pizza with my friends, still drinking about 5 beers during the meal...
After that, going in a friend's house, devstating his whole bar (Whisky, Gin, Vodka and beer....) until 6PM.
We were back at the party, completly drunked-out and starting to drink White Belgian beer...
At 5AM, after about 30 beers, I went back home (300 meters far away from the venue), and nearly shitting on me... wow...
Don't drink White Belgian beer if you don't want to shit on you!!! :puke:

Boddingtons bitter is such a many treasured thing. I've tried some of the mighty Belgian beers, the excellent Dutch Hooegarden and the like, and they are GOOD and YET I still love that slightly bland , yet refreshing taste. And it never fills you with gas.(Unless you have 14 of them)

Yeh, pity. Puking is truly fun :rolleyes:

We were at this festival a couple of years ago with a friend of mine, and destroyed a few too many beers so this one girl had to look after us all night while we explored the nearby city. Anyways, at morning I woke up from the tent and couldn't remember clearly (at all) what had happened last night but then I accidentally look at my arm in which read 'you had fun' with my own handwriting. Needless to say, I had seen Memento just a few weeks before :lol: I chose to believe the text.