Drink a beer thread!!!

Heaps of vodka soaked strawberries for me today. :D
At least it was somewhat 'healthy'.
ROFL.gif

There is something about that, That sounds rather HOT!!!!

\m/

How was it? :kickass:

I was never a big Heiney fan, But I am as we all know a big Guinness fan, so nothing really compares.

This weekend, I went all out with my drinking.

Friday night I drank all night at River City Billards, and even wandered up to the "Dance" section. all the house chicks were digging my death metal look lol.
Anyways, I had a few shots of Hennasey, 5 Heiney lights(totally different taste, kinda like a rolling Rock) They were outta Blue Moon on tap and outta Guinness(they are selling the place)
Then some fruity drinks Chamborde, Coconut rum and pineapple(yeah, I invented this drink) And more beer. Also hopped around to some other local bars, then went to Denny's late night breakfast
Got home at 6 AM

Sat went to a Metal Mansion Party in Hollisten and drank till about 4:30 drove home and finally went to sleep at 9 AM. Drank about 9 guinness and some random shots. And a few Bud Lights.

Sunday I rested

Monday WE played the gig (I just got home) Drank only 3 beers, Played the fuck outta that place, and I just walked through the door!

Last weekend was even better!

I was absolutely oblitorated. about 12 Guinness and who knows what else, shots, mixed drinks, all that shit! Good times!!!! I slept untill 1 and then worked all weekend doing tile with my buddy Jeff.

I actually never get hangovers. I throw up, and get dehydrated, but not hangovers.

But I actually didn't get drunk on it. I never actually get drunk on martinis. I drink it pretty slowly while eating something. Even if it's pretzels, or some kind of nuts.
The lime almonds are delicious with alcohol. I forget the name of the maker though. They have all these flavors

Now I remember the name of it. Blue Diamond Chili Lime almonds.
limechili_6oz.gif

My mouth is watering just thinking about having some with a martini

Sam Adams light is really great. Not as good as a non-light Sam Adams, but definitely better than any other light beer.

You and those Martini's huh? You must love those things? Right on man. Lame weekend so far. Had dinner at moms (smoked Shoulder my Favorite!) Then came home and did the fam thing, not saying it was lame, just kinda had a plan of going to Boston with a buddy named Jeff, however, I just couldn't get free. There's always tonight though.