THE IRON MAIDENS SATURDAY AT THE SFS SWAPMEET!

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
Come out and welcome our NEW "Bruce Chickinson" and "Adriana Smith" as The Maidens belt out 3 ONE HOUR SETS of PURE Iron Maiden classics and a few Surprises ! There will be no repeats of any songs. They will be debuting 2 brand NEW songs that they have never played live before with any line up !
You don't want to miss this show! But wait! It gets better. You can have it all for only $1.00...Yes that's right 1 Slice of Bacon, 1 Coconut, 1 Greenback, 1 Simolian, 1 Stripe, 1 Buck, 1 Georgie......This is recession fighting at it's best. See the girls, hear Iron Maiden songs, drink beer....lots and lots of beer :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: then drink some more beer and if you drink too much beer , then our 101 show-boy Jeff Milne will personally drive each and everyone of you home, chit chat a little, ask for a glass of water, use the rest room and then he's off back to the swapmeet to pick up the next beer swollen person :puke: and off he goes again! Well maybe that's a bit of exaggeration...but you get the picture!

Hopefully I can make this.

Reality has been whooping ass on my spare time lately. :(

Jim

Set 1:

Aces High
Two Minutes to Midnight
Flight of Icarus
Losfer Words
Infinite Dreams
Cross-eyed Mary
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Set 2:

Ides of March
Wrathchild
Wasted Years
Revelations
Caught Somewhere in Time
Genghis Kahn
Moonchild
Alexander the Great
Iron Maiden

Set 3:

The Trooper
Die With Your Boots On
Number of the Beast
Heaven Can Wait
Transylvania
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

Here is a two word review of today's show:
"Aja who?"

Awesome. I can't wait to see the new line up! I was never a huge fan of Aja as Bruce Chickinson. I thought the original singer Jen was much better. I can't wait to check out the new members. Those set lists from today are amazing. I wish I was in town for it. Can't wait to see videos! :kickass:

Maidens5-2-09_010.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_113.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_184.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_303.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_158.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_292.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_130.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_261.jpg

:kickass:

Swap meet pictures

I let my friend (who's a massive Maiden and Jethro Tull fan) listen to Cross Eyed Mary and he said he thought your version was better than Maiden's. :D High praise indeed!! I thought it was excellent as well. :kickass:

:kickass:Cheers!! Ya, we've been wanting to do that one for some time now. :saint: We are sooooo happy that everyone is extending open arms to the new girls and allowing us to continue carrying that Maiden torch with another lineup! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Thanks sooo much to all the metal maniacs who came to the Swap Meet for our first CA show with this new lineup! It was extra special!!!!

Extra special props to Courtney and Kirsten who have only been working with us for about 6 months and less than 2 months respectively, have already got over 3 hours worth of material show ready with us! Wow! These girls know and love their Maiden!!!!

See you all soooooon!! LOADS of shows coming up!! Check out shows page
http://www.theironmaidens.com/tour/shows.html for all the latest!! :)