The Iron Maidens and Friends at the Swap Meet Saturday, August 23rd!

This is no rumor. She will NOT be at the Swap Meet, thus the rest of our friends will be there to help us out with this gig we had comitted to before everything went down prior to Iraq. That is all I am saying at this time so please respect that. Thanks. Come out and share in the fun! It's going to be a good time!

Now I'm curious if Frank is going to attempt to sing Bruce.

Damn straight I'll be there for you Linda!

Dave

Yeah this will be a good time.... Frank singing Bruce?!?:devil: hmmmm sounds like a pretty good idea. Course I've been in the hospital and out of the planning stages for this one so I will be almost as surprised as anyone else... Linda rawking Lars?!? :Shedevil: hee hee I can't wait. It's going to be amazing. Believe it or not, this show has been my motivation to get up and walk around like the doctor told me to... so I will have enough stamina by Saturday to stagger from the parking lot to the stage.:devil:

I migth not be able to make to this one but
I'll see Damage Inc. on the 31st with Linda.
It has been TOOO long. And I hope Boyd is
doing good. All the get well wishes to him.

Thanks amigo! I'm feeling much better 8 days after the surgery. I haven't seen you since the Weenie Roast but I'm sure we'll see each other again later this year. I am going to try to go to the Canes show :kickass:(as a spectator) but we will see. I don't know if I will be able to handle that long of a drive only 20 days after the procedure....