The Iron Maidens @ the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet on 7/12

Hey Kirsten,

Tis me, the cranky Englishman with the white shades who thought you were the former singer and who expressed how much you'd come out of your shell since last time I saw the band even though you weren't the same person I was referring to. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the show today and meeting (re-meeting) you girls, baby you rock. Also to just let you know you're a great singer and a great 'bird' ;-) See you gals on August 1st hopefully, in the meantime keep rocking !

Set 1:

Aces High
Two Minutes to Midnight
Flight of Icarus
Losfer Words
Infinite Dreams
Cross Eyed Mary
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Set 2:

The Trooper
Die With Your Boots On
Number of the Beast
Heaven Can Wait
Remember Tomorrow
The Prisoner
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

Set 3:

Ides of March
Wrathchild
Wasted Years
Revelations
Caught Somewhere in Time
Genghis Khan
Moonchild
Alexander the Great
Iron Maiden

Oh my God dude what a day this was!!!!

The Iron Maidens kicked ass as they always do \m/

I'm glad you girls did the show inspite of the van problems on the way from Vegas. I've been looking forward to the 3-set TIMs experience for a long time now, and I would have been really disappointed had you girls not played today.

Thanks again to Melani for the treat. Special thanks to Sara for letting me play some of the guitar for the last song Iron Maiden!! That was fuckin metal. I totally loved it :kickass::kickass::kickass:

I didn't take pics this time. Just wanted to fuckin headbang and sing and shout and air-drum and air-guitar.

AFTER this show me and 2 other friends drove to San Bernardino to catch the Mayhem fest!!! Wasn't interested in any bands other than Slayer. When I got there Killswitch Engage were playing. Didn't care about their music at all, so passed my time by moshing.:heh:
Their Holy Diver cover was the most fucked up cover I've ever heard in my life. After them, Slayer hit the stage at 8.40 and played for an hour. I was right in the middle of the pit, 3 rows back from the stage, directly in front of Tom Araya. I loved each and every minute of it, but oh my fuckin god Angel of Death+Raining Blood = money's worth!! :worship:notworthy

Wow I think this was the most 'metal' day ever. Just got home. Gonna sleep real good tonight.

See you girls at the Galaxy \m/

I just wanted to given an extra special thanks for everybody who was at the swap meet show--thanks for showing up and sticking it out until we got there. As many of you know, we had a show the night before in Vegas and our van broke down (tranny blew) en route to the swap meet, so it put us back a few hours. But the show must go on...and I'm sure glad it did. You fellow Maiden fans make it all worthwhile!:headbang::worship:kickass:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8410845 said:
I just wanted to given an extra special thanks for everybody who was at the swap meet show--thanks for showing up and sticking it out until we got there. As many of you know, we had a show the night before in Vegas and our van broke down (tranny blew) en route to the swap meet, so it put us back a few hours. But the show must go on...and I'm sure glad it did. You fellow Maiden fans make it all worthwhile!:headbang::worship:kickass:

You're most welcome :headbang::headbang:

3722668984_9c2398c2bd.jpg
3722638498_0e8e590248.jpg

3719734038_5d0cf72e56.jpg

3719834006_31b9bbf9b1.jpg
3722996242_564ee40132.jpg

3722726212_bc9e11f948.jpg
3719777722_7e512ec289.jpg

3722865678_84fcfaf010.jpg
3719095413_d7c82f77a3.jpg

:kickass:

More photos: The Iron Maidens @ Santa Fe Springs swap meet July 12, 2009