The Iron Maidens @ the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet on 7/12

Apr 10, 2009
Let's keep the party going! After our Vegas show on the 11th, we've got a full day of MORE MAIDEN at the most awesome swap meet ever, in Santa Fe Springs! :headbang:

Sunday, July 12
SANTA FE SWAP MEET
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
www.sfsswapmeet.com

Three blistering sets of Maidens madness for only $1 (yes, folks, only one dollah):

Noon
1:30 PM
3:30 PM

And they've got BIG CUPS of ICE COLD BEER to cool ya off... :kickass::kickass: (sluuurp)

I haven't done this in awhile :D

First 12 members that post you will be attending the show I will give you one

free meal and two free beverages.

Hope to see you there :wave:

Maleni

I haven't done this in awhile :D

First 12 members that post you will be attending the show I will give you one

free meal and two free beverages.

Hope to see you there :wave:

Maleni

oh yeah that would be sweet :D

The Iron Maidens in the day and Slayer in the night. I think my head will fall off my shoulders at the end of the night from all that bangin'.

Wish I could join y'all, but I work Sundays! BTW, Santa Fe Springs is THE best and longest running swap meet in Cali. My hippie Mom took us there in the mid 1970s. Learned about tie-dye, blacklight posters and Led Zep bootlegs there!

Just one request: Someone should record videos of the Maidens' regular tunes such as "The Trooper", "The Number of the Beast" and "Run to the Hills", as well as "Iron Maiden".

You all have fun at the Swap Meet.:headbang:

Everything they have there I must say..except the chicken nuggets (only once I had them) are good. I too love the beans, I usually just get a bowl of themw cheese and onions and I'm a happy camper :) Sara, I second that.. yummy mex food there..

I've got five of you so far:

Darleen, Paul, Skott, Metalhead and Jeff

I'll have to pass the good word about the food to the Snack Bar manager, he

and I have worked here so long the foods kinda gross to us. :yuk:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8392650 said:
That's right--fuck yeah hell yeah fuckin hell yeah shit yeah WOOHOO! :Smokedev:

Darn woman.. You suprise me....here I am thinking your miss innoncent and all:saint: