The Iron Maidens and Friends at the Swap Meet Saturday, August 23rd!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey guys,

We are keeping our original commitment with the Swap Meet and are going to bring you a day of METAL MEDLEY in tandem with a bunch of our fellow Tributeers!! Come to the Swap Meet for a full day of METAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!
Here's the details:

SATURDAY, AUGUST 23rd
Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670

Cost:$1

This an ALL AGES SHOW and it’s gonna RAWK!!!!!!! We’re going to jam out all the great metal with our friends, not JUST Maiden but ALL the best classic metal today!!!

The Iron Maidens & Friends featuring members of :
The Iron Maidens
Just Like Priest (Judas Priest Trib)
Damage Inc (Metallica Trib)
Domination 101 (Pantera Trib)
The Little Dolls/Diary Of A Mad Woman (Ozzy Tribs)
Highway to Hell (AC/DC Trib)

Get 3 sets of The Maidens playing their favorite Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Pantera, Ozzy and AC/DC tunes with their fellow tribute band friends.
All for 1 measley beasley BUCK!

Set times are noon, 1:30pm and 3:00pm. Hope to see ya there!!!!

welcome back john!! sorry to hear you have to leave again so soon but that is awesome you can make the show :) i will give a big woooo hooooo with ya yeah!

Hey guys,

The Iron Maidens & Friends featuring members of :
The Iron Maidens
Just Like Priest (Judas Priest Trib)
Damage Inc (Metallica Trib)
Domination 101 (Pantera Trib)
The Little Dolls/Diary Of A Mad Woman (Ozzy Tribs)
Highway to Hell (AC/DC Trib)

Set times are noon, 1:30pm and 3:00pm. Hope to see ya there!!!!

Might anyone else be participating?

My sugar rush friend Jeff is a tease.. he didn't even have a wheel chair for me at Canes..LOL Maiden Afg... Hope I get to meet you:)

Thanks for the word Linda! My calendar says "Luau" but I think that's one of my wife's deals.
I'm so ready to to rock! Dibs on my spot in front of Sara!!!

:lol: Plenty o room for more than one in front of the lovely Ms. Marsh. That place is nice and roomy! :kickass:Only problem is that Sara never stays still very long and I have a feeling she will be all over the place even more at this particular show with all the different music she will be performing, some with a 5 piece band, some with only 4. PLUS, rumor has it she will even be singing a song that day! :headbang:

Easy D, what time is the Luau? I'd like to go!!! :lol: I'm seriously jonesing for a Hawaii getaway. *sigh* :loco:

Jeff, yes...............we will see you then!

Darlene, you will definitely get to meet my favorite brother, John.

Can't wait! This is going to be a blast and a half! :Smokin:

What's this rumor about Aja leaving the band?

This is no rumor. She will NOT be at the Swap Meet, thus the rest of our friends will be there to help us out with this gig we had comitted to before everything went down prior to Iraq. That is all I am saying at this time so please respect that. Thanks. Come out and share in the fun! It's going to be a good time!