THE IRON MAIDENS SATURDAY AT THE SFS SWAPMEET!

Coolness on the upcoming gigs. I spent the day trying to find an urgent electrical issue in the apartment. :(

Between the OC tavern, Del Mar, and Canes I gotta make at least one!

I knew Heaven Can Wait would be a song to go over well, one of my suggestions from way back, and wish I could have been there. :(

Linda I remember talking to you at Canes about CEM and how the real fans would dig covering a tune Maiden covered.

Jim

Hey! You guys all look and sound GREAT!!!! EXCELLENT choice on the new vocals and guitar! Can't wait to see it all live! Also, thanks for the videos, Puck-dude!

Maidens5-2-09_010.jpg

Maidens5-2-09_184.jpg

:kickass:

Swap meet pictures

Man, that looks like Bruce Dickinson from the late 80's/early 90's. Throw a sock in there and you got it lmao. Great look, I can't wait to see these girls live with this line up.

What does that tattoo say ?

Sweet pics!:headbang::kickass:

Well, I finally got to see the pics and videos at a cafe (since my office has both YouTube and Photobucket blocked). Damn, talk about a rebirth! The New Maidens were awesome on Saturday. Thanks for the sights & sounds, Paul.

THE MAIDENS ARE BACK!!!!

Loved hearing songs I've never heard you play before... Kirsten is really on the mark... and Courtney is just amazing. Great additions to the family. So I guess this marks the end of the Maidens and Friends shows. he he.... :)

Congrats girls!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

:puke::puke::puke:

Man, that looks like Bruce Dickinson from the late 80's/early 90's. Throw a sock in there and you got it lmao. Great look, I can't wait to see these girls live with this line up.

Hahahaha!!!! Hey, great idea--maybe I'll add a sock next time!:lol: I guess most girls wouldn't be so happy to be told they look like a dude, but lemme tell ya, as a true Maiden fan, that is one of the best compliments I've ever received! So thank you! :kickass:

Since the door has been opened for B-sides, I request Massacre and Sheriff of Huddersfield (and the spoken word part should be done by DRZ).

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8246193 said:
Ah, Saturday was such a blast!!!! Once again, thank you all for making it such a rocking good time! Can't wait for the next show!
Just remember, Ms. Chickinson, the boys back home are always with you in spirit, even if we can't be physically.. Let us know when the Maidens want a bizarre amalgem of modern & classic rock & metal covers from the oldest idiots still doing it on the right coast to open for ya!

Cheers!

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8246164 said:
Hahahaha!!!! Hey, great idea--maybe I'll add a sock next time!:lol: I guess most girls wouldn't be so happy to be told they look like a dude, but lemme tell ya, as a true Maiden fan, that is one of the best compliments I've ever received! So thank you! :kickass:

lol well you definetely are a lot better lookin' than Bruce Dickinson haaha. I think you can go without the sock though, that would be a bit scary! :lol:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8246164 said:

NO! No sock! :lol: You have definitely captured Bruce's essence in that photo for sure, but you don't look like a dude at all!:oops: You look HAWT!:saint:

Holy crap! (can I say that on these boards?) Forgot to mention what a voice!!!