Drink a beer thread!!!

Me, the old man, and his woman went to Applebee's, and then ordered a shit ton of shitty overpriced drinks, drank them.... and ditched.

It was epic.

Epic! LOL!!!!

I had an epic nap, I fucking slept my entire Saturday away!!!!

I was fucking bullshit to say the least!!!!!!

Fucking wast of good beer drinking time!!!!

to next weekend!!!!

Ohh shit we have a show and everything! holiday/Beer o'clock weekend here I come!

Look at the bright side, you could have had a billion beers before napping, then you would have had to wake up every hour to piss. That's how I spend my Saturdays

It's not the weekend for most, but it is my weekend.
Going to imbibe quite a bit tonight. I need it!!! Not beer, though. Yuck. Vodka!!! :heh:
Going to a Pittsburgh original - Primanti's. Gotta eat one of those amazing sandwiches after drinking like a fish. Need something to soak up all the alcohol. ;)

Going to imbibe quite a bit tonight. I need it!!! Not beer, though. Yuck. Vodka!!! :heh:
Going to a Pittsburgh original - Primanti's. Gotta eat one of those amazing sandwiches after drinking like a fish. Need something to soak up all the alcohol. ;)

Ha ha ha! I hear ya! One Day, we shall have a vodka shot together!

Yeah, I plan on getting wasted for 3 days in a row, then playing the show in Boston. That's all I care about this weekend, because the last few weeks have been that bad! lol Much needed little vaca for sure!

Ha ha ha! I hear ya! One Day, we shall have a vodka shot together!

Yeah, I plan on getting wasted for 3 days in a row, then playing the show in Boston. That's all I care about this weekend, because the last few weeks have been that bad! lol Much needed little vaca for sure!

Drinking a Coors Light right now. After drinking all the Sam Adams and Guinnesses the past few weeks, I need to switch to a really light, watery beer so I don't get a beer belly. I can barely drink this, but I will anyway

Heaps of vodka soaked strawberries for me today. :D
At least it was somewhat 'healthy'.
ROFL.gif