Drink a beer thread!!!

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Yup, I'm on the way to the bar, Everyone think of eachother and Chug a lug a beer for it being Friday in the name of Metal!!!

Post what beers you drink and what you did this weekend!

Cheers :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

try not to drink too much :puke: :puke: :puke:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:loco:

I'll probably do the usual Friday routine. Go out with a couple of friends, get piss drunk, and wake up Saturday afternoon hoping that I didn't make too big of an ass out of myself.

The worst is when I start singing. I have a terrible voice, and I always start singing King Diamond, Manowar, Annihilator and Steel songs (or parts of those songs) with falsetto and all. I'm assuming it's not a pretty picture, and quite possibly very embarrassing.

That's un-bereavable!!! lOL!!!
South_Park_City_Wok.jpg

lol, ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nothing beats drunken King Diamond in the early hours lol!

\m/ \m/

I just got it, I have to work in the morning, and haven't slept a good nights sleep in probably a week. Baby is teething and it's hot and humid in here, so if I actually fall asleep, the baby wakes up crying, every time!!! Poor girl!
I worked 14 hours yesterday with no sleep, so I am exhausted, and that is probably why I am wasted off of so little drinks. Cheap date I suppose!

I went to an Irish restaraunt called, The Pedlars Daughter and ate an amazing Beef Shank with carrots, mashed potatoes, brocali and an awesome sauce on top.

Then started drinking, I had

4 Guinness's
2 Chambord, Coconut Rum, and Pineapple drinks (I invented that shit when I tended bar 7 years ago)
Also, a friend bought me a weird beer that I can't remember, Thanks Abe!

Ok, so now I will gun a gatoraid, re dehydrate myself and wake up at 6 and lay brick all day!

Woo Hoo

Lately, I've been drinking loads of Sam Adams and Guinness.

My favorite is to have a nice cold beer with some sushi, or lamb (either cutlet or shawarma). It's bliss.

Man, I can stomach about two of those before I'm done. They're so filling that even though I like them, I'd rather drink something else instead. One of my favorite beers is Newcastle Brown Ale. The Samuel Smith line is excellent, too. :kickass:

Really? I hear ya with it being filling, but as long as you drink it an hour or so after any food it's fine.

I like that there are no bubbles in it, that always made me full with other beers. Newcastle is a bit bitter for me, However I do dig Blue Moon, we had that on tap for the first time at Heathen Crusade, and I am now a fan!!!

I drank a bunch of cheap beer in an abandoned hospital with a few people I know earlier...

So I drank a beer. A day late, but I did!

Hmmm....Yesterday I went and saw 28 Weeks Later (decent movie) had a 12 pack of some cheap Mexican beer (Tecate) and went to band practice. Just sorta chillin today, kinda bored....You guys should fly over and keep me company :kickass:

Hmmm....Yesterday I went and saw 28 Weeks Later (decent movie) had a 12 pack of some cheap Mexican beer (Tecate) and went to band practice. Just sorta chillin today, kinda bored....You guys should fly over and keep me company :kickass:

Hell yeah man, I miss you feags!

I worked all day, then passed out at like 10. I did no drinking.

Anytime one drinks a beer, you should post it!!!!!

What band by the way Ron? Is KOTC back, or have you done some new stuff?

However I do dig Blue Moon, we had that on tap for the first time at Heathen Crusade, and I am now a fan!!!

Blue Moon is good. I had one the other night...with an orange wedge! :loco: The Upland Wheat Ale is great. Had that? Sierra Nevada has a Wheat Beer, but I don't like it as much.

EDIT: Sam Adams is a great line. I drink Sam Adams Light all the time as it's the best light beer I've had. Their Brown Ale and Black Lager are both good.

Yeah, they have like a billion different beers.
Boston Lager is the easiest for me to get my hands on though. Not that I care, since I looove it

Hell yeah man, I miss you feags!

I worked all day, then passed out at like 10. I did no drinking.

Anytime one drinks a beer, you should post it!!!!!

What band by the way Ron? Is KOTC back, or have you done some new stuff?

Na, Seth and I are done with KotC for good. Him and I are working on another project together though along with this other dood named Sean on drums. Got about three songs done but we need a bass player. Should be recording a demo sometime within the next month. I'll get a myspace account going er something gay like that so people can hear the shit when it's ready haha.

Blue Moon is good. I had one the other night...with an orange wedge! :loco: The Upland Wheat Ale is great. Had that? Sierra Nevada has a Wheat Beer, but I don't like it as much.

EDIT: Sam Adams is a great line. I drink Sam Adams Light all the time as it's the best light beer I've had. Their Brown Ale and Black Lager are both good.

Yeah, Blue Moon is sa shit, I never had the Upland, but I will definitely order one if I come across one. Sam Light is a great beer for sure, I am a big Cherry Wheat Sam fan, our guirarist (Dave) Got the contest Sam 12 pack that had a very random selection from the contest, and there were some killer types in there, kinda like a variety pack for new beer prototypes, and some were like 11% alcohol after a few I was quite buzzed.
I like wheat beer But the Seierra's are a bit strong for me too.

Na, Seth and I are done with KotC for good. Him and I are working on another project together though along with this other dood named Sean on drums. Got about three songs done but we need a bass player. Should be recording a demo sometime within the next month. I'll get a myspace account going er something gay like that so people can hear the shit when it's ready haha.

I definitely want to hear what you fuckers are doing now, please do keep in touch and let me know where I can find samples! Tell Seth I say hi!

Ohh and what about Justin on bass? Or maybe the Mindrot guy?

Don't think Justin would enjoy playing what we're working on....Speaking of Justin though, him and I are kicking around the idea of starting a Witchcraft type of band. It's more then likely going to happen and I'm really looking forward to it :headbang:

We've got the bass player situation worked out as of tonight anyway. Ben (Gorgon Plague) has joined the fold and will be doing bass and vocals. It's gonna be brutal! haha

Are you talking about Matt Fisher (Mindrot)?? If so he's busy with Eyes of Fire and running his studio.