Miscellaneous beer thread

Flying Horse (Warrnambool) and Red Duck (Camperdown) are pretty much all I drink now. Both local breweries.
White Rabbit is great on a cold winters evening too.

Red Duck is indeed a delicious brew. It has been so long since I have had one I had forgotten all about them.

Thread resurrection ahoy! Does that earn a glug? It'd be appropriate in this thread.

I haven't been drinking much at all this year after I got out of the habit in Indonesia. Might have to start sampling beers again like I used to do on a regular basis.

I like the JS IPA. Tend to drink it down at the brewhouse at Docklands when I'm down there. Red Duck's good, from memory. It's been a while.

Thought I might resurrect this bad boy. Currently drinking a new seasonal James Squire Malt Runner, described as a winter ale with hints of chocolate, cherry and malt caramel. Interesting stuff!

Heading into the city tomorrow and definitely planning on trying one of those. Might stop at the Portland for lunch actually.

Just relax by not drinking, that's pretty cool, I take the odd weekend off, so long as I never end drinking as much as I once did at all hours at all places, I figure I am in good shape.

Was it a health based decision or something mate?