Behemoth - Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel (new song and video!)

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
Behemoth's "The Apostasy" was actually the first CD i had ever bought. It changed my perspective on music and metal as a whole. Their new video just came out, and it is insane. It's so blasphemous, it's so terrifying, the song is so incredible. It definitely stirred up something inside of me that I haven't felt in a long time because of constantly being around music 100% of the time with writing, mixing, being at the studio etc. Do yourself a favor and watch it, i'm blown away right now.

If that's not enough to get you to watch it, there are sightings of boob in it

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at Brutal Assault when they premiered this song live, I thought it was pretty cool but I wasn't paying too much attention cause at the time I was trying to get to the front row of the stage next to them cause Opeth was up next hahaha.

Now, watching the video and listening to the recorded song, it's AWESOME! Great video, eerie as fuck. And that bass sounds delicious!

Am I the only one who thinks the title is funny?

I imagine Gabriel being a Mexican Trumpeter playing in a mariachi band...

mariachi_trumpet_small.jpg
:D

i really dug their latest two records, but i cannot get into this song... sounds boring and uninspired to me! like they are trying to combinate the atmosphere of evangelion with the chaotic brutality of their old stuff. doesnt work imho. oh and negrals voice sufferd very very badly after the cancer thing... saw them live last year. autsch! (on the evangelion tour he was amazing!)

no, and the song is horrible, too, imho. at least the video has tits. (as usual) beheboob!