Behold! The End Time

D

dearth

HERE I PROVE TO YOU THAT THIS IS THE END TIME. FOR IN THE GREAT BOOK IT SAYS, THE END TIME IS NEAR. JESUS, GOD WILLING, SAID HE WOULD COME BACK, AND SINCE HE LIKES BIG NUMBERS, THIS IS SURELY THE TIME. FOR NEVERMORE'S NEW ALBUM COMES OUT AT THE END OF JULY WITH A HORRIBLE PRODUCER. THIS IS FAR FROM A COINCIDENCE. MOREOVER, THE SUMMER SOLSTICE HAS PASSED, WHICH MEANS THAT IT IS SOON TIME. SINCE 4+3=7, JULY IS THE MONTH IN WHICH GOD WILL WALK THE EARTH AGAIN. IT HAS BEEN PROVED BY BEETHOVEN IN HIS 9TH SYMPHONY. NOW, YOU MAY BE WORRIED IF YOU ARE A SINNER. BUT BE ASSURED. GOD DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIS WRATH. IT IS PROVED. Q.E.D.

I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. Standing before it, it has no beginning;
even when followed, it has no end.
In the now, it exists; to the present apply it,
follow it well, and reach its beginning.

I hope he is cutting and pasting this garbage from a web site.....I can't imagine sitting there and actually typing these huge posts about nothing.

DavE

THE SEVEN RULES FOR GOOD LIVING. ONE FOR EACH DAY:

SUNDAY -- FOR THE SUN
SATURDAY -- FOR SATURN, GOD OF TIME
FRIDAY -- FOR FRIGG, GODDESS OF LOVE
THURSDAY -- FOR THOR, GOD OF THUNDER
WEDNESDAY -- FOR THE GREVIOUS PLEASURE OF WEDLOCK
TUESDAY -- FOR TIU, GOD OF WAR
MONDAY -- FOR THE MOON

BEHOLD! I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THEM YET, SO I CANNOT PASS THEM ON TO YOU. THERE IS A COMMUNICATIONS PROBLEM SOMEWHERE ON THE WEST COAST, WHICH MAY HAVE TO DO WITH IT. OR, IF THE LORD WANTS TO DO IT IN DEMOCRATIC FASHION, WE SHALL HAVE A VOTE.

BEHOLD! I HAVE QUESTIONS. THERE IS A STATUE OF THE BUDDHA THAT HAS HIM STANDING AND LAUGHING. HE RAISES HIS HANDS ABOVE HIS HEAD, IN THEM THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE LIKE FRUITS BUT ARE NOT FRUITS. THEY HAVE PITS, BUT THEY MIGHT NOT BE PITS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS? WHAT CONNECTION DOES IT HAVE TO THE GNOSTIC PHILOSOPHY OF ST. THEODORE, WHO LIVED IN THE AGE OF THE KRISPY CREMES ICE CREAM SANDWICH FROM NEBRASKA? WHEREFORE IS THIS SO? PERHAPS IN THIS DAY AND AGE THERE IS NO MORE ROOM FOR SUCH ICONS OF COMPLASIANCE. MY ONLY PROBLEM, AND WHAT IS TRULY BAFFLING, IS HOW THE UN COULD HAVE OFFICES IN BOTH THE HAGUE AND NEW YORK. THERE IS A CERTAIN INCONGRUITY IN THE ESTABLISHED ORDER OF THINGS, AND NO THEODICY CAN EXPLAIN IT AWAY WITH GREVIOUS SOPHISMS THAN CAN EASILY BE DEFEATED, GOD WILLING. SO LET US, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, MAKE DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE, FOR AS HAS BEEN PROVED (Q.E.D.) THE END TIME IS UPON US, AND GM STILL MAKES CRAPPY CARS. AS IT TURNS OUT, THE UV INDEX FOR TODAY AT NIGHT HAPPENS TO BE ZERO. THIS IS TRULY PHENOMENAL WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH LIGHT THE MOON REFLECTS, AND THERE IS ALWAYS DARKNESS ON ITS OTHER SIDE SINCE ITS ROTATION IS EQUAL TO ITS REVOLUTION. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM US, THOSE BUILDERS OF THE MOON ON TRACK NINE ABOUT THE ALIEN ABDUCTIONS OF SEEDS WAKING UP? THE EURO IS WORTH MORE THAN THE DOLLAR FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS THAT I WILL NOT GO INTO, BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE DOLLAR WILL GO UP IN TIME BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT GEOPOLITICAL SITUATION IN IRAQ AND THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HAVE BEEN TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER NATION, POSSIBLY BRITAIN WHERE ALL THE QUEERS LIVE. THIS BRINGS ME TO THE ALL IMPORTANT POINT OF SETTING YOUR CLOCKS FORWARDS AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME ONCE A YEAR, AS IT HAS BEEN SAID BY THE CHRIST, WHO WAS FRIENDLY WITH FARMERS AND WAS THE SON OF A CARPENTER HIMSELF. IF THERE IS CAUSALITY, THAT IS, THAT A CAUSES B, THEN THERE IS NO FREEDOM, SINCE EVERY ACTION HAS A CAUSE. IF THERE IS FREEDOM, THEN THERE IS NO CAUSALITY, WHICH MAKES SENSE BECAUSE WE CAN NEVER BE SURE THAT ONE EVENT CAUSES ANOTHER, AND REASON HOLDS THAT NO ONE OBJECT NECESSARILY IMPLIES THE EXISTENCE OF ANOTHER. ALL WE HAVE IS CONSTANT CONJUNCTION, WHICH ONLY GOES SO FAR. THEORIES CAN ONLY BE DISPROVEN, THEY CAN NEVER BE PROVEN, ONLY AFFIRMED.

BEHOLD! WE ALL KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME. I BID YOU ALL FAIRWELL. I WILL MISS YOU.

And they will find me there,
and they will live,
and they will not die again.
O my God, let me, with thanksgiving, remember, and confess unto
Thee Thy mercies on me. Let my bones be bedewed with Thy love, and
let them say unto Thee, Who is like unto Thee, O Lord? Thou hast broken
my bonds in sunder, I will offer unto Thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving.
And how Thou hast broken them, I will declare; and all who worship
Thee, when they hear this, shall say, "Blessed be the Lord, in heaven
and in earth, great and wonderful is his name. " Thy words had stuck
fast in my heart, and I was hedged round about on all sides by Thee.
Of Thy eternal life I was now certain, though I saw it in a figure
and as through a glass. Yet I had ceased to doubt that there was an
incorruptible substance, whence was all other substance; nor did I
now desire to be more certain of Thee, but more steadfast in Thee.
But for my temporal life, all was wavering, and my heart had to be
purged from the old leaven. The Way, the Saviour Himself, well pleased
me, but as yet I shrunk from going through its straitness. And Thou
didst put into my mind, and it seemed good in my eyes, to go to Simplicianus, who seemed to me a good servant of Thine; and Thy grace shone in him. I had heard also that from his very youth he had lived most devoted unto Thee. Now he was grown into years; and by reason of so great age spent in such zealous following of Thy ways, he seemed to me likely to have learned much experience; and so he had. Out of which store I wished that he would tell me (setting before him my anxieties) which were the fittest way for one in my case to walk in Thy paths.

He does put up a better argument than that homeless guy I saw a few months ago who didn't want money and was saying a bunch of crazy shit